What workouts do you do?

Options
2»

Replies

• coreymoore1990
    Options
    Insanity
    UFC Personal Trainer
    and when im not doing anything else, lift weights, and walk/jog.
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have an elliptical trainer
    walking with leslie sansone
    disc
    sit ups
    flexi bar
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I lifta tha weightzzzzzz!!

what she said!
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    stronglifts 5x5 and crossfit
  • eyvindur
    eyvindur Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As has been pointed out plenty of times, strength exercise is very important. I like functional fitness, because I like to keep everything balanced. Also, I hate going to the gym, so I do bodyweight exercises and other things I can do at home.

When it comes to cardio, running is amazing, but you get more bang for your buck if you swim. Swimming is one of the best ways to burn a lot of calories in a fairly short amount of time. That said, I enjoy running a lot more, so I tend to do that more, except when my bad knee starts acting up. Swimming is low impact, so it's very easy on the body. I just find it gets a bit boring after a few laps.

Keep it up. Progress is an amazing motivator.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You should try to find the workouts you like, what works for you... everyone is different.

I for example use a combination of Tae-Bo, Pillates and aerobic workouts (in aerobic including also some of the workouts from the biggest loser series). I get bored easily so I like to mix-up more workouts. I also do workouts based on what time I got that day (some are 10 minutes, some are 60 minutes long).
    I'm not the kind of a person who will make a rigorous workout program, but I try to add up my workouts for 2 hours a week and 1 hour of that to be a more intense program.
    I'm not planning on gaining to much muscle or becoming somekind of athlete.
    I don't lift, but I try to use weights with the aerobic... I use 2 lbs weights. From my experience, workouts get me toned in the rest of my body as I want... but arms... arhhh... without lifting at least 1-2 lbs weights... they just get flabby.
  • Macbobbins
    Macbobbins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It combines the best of everything for rapid and visable results.
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for later