What is YOUR favourite indulgent treat?

Options

Replies

• kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    A pizza with all the toppings :) I'd probably eat the whole thing myself!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter chunky Kit Kat
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I would eat Peanut or peanut butter M&M's !!!!

But I won't... lol
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Anything with an inch or so of frosting.
  • bellakianii
    Options
    Tomatoes mmmm
    Used to live on them. Now they are getting too expensive. $9 for 8 roma tomatoes. :0
    Sorry but I don't like chocolate & it makes me sick.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a blanket statement and say sugar, love it!
  • stina1980
    stina1980 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wings
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    ^^ Have to second the buffalo wings comment and go a step further by saying Hooters Buffalo Wings. They are the best. Deep fried franks hot sauce goodness with a side of deep fried dill pickles.
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Deep dish spicy pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and sauce. Or anything breakfasty covered in hollandaise sauce... all that butter.
  • RhysGM
    RhysGM Posts: 39
    Options
    I have no chocolate or fast food all week so I can have 5 pints of larger at the weekend. :)
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    tiramisu. have it maybe once a year. havent mastered it myself, and finding a good piece in my city is hard to come by. probably a good thing.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What would YOU have if you allowed yourself a really indulgent treat? Nevermind the calories/fat/sugar content.

I have given up chocolate (except for low cal hot chocolate as my evening warm up) until Feb 14th, because I ate chocolate like it was no one's business and I stopped enjoying it, but still craved it. I was fine until a few days ago and now, although I haven't had any choccie, I am thinking what could I have on Feb 14th as my chocolate treat, and I want it to be REALLY good. No common choccie like KitKat or Crunchie.

So I was thinking about what else I could have, like a chocolate brownie or chocolate cake etc.

It has to be good. You know what they say: if you're going to do something wrong, do it right!

Pizza with green peppers and black olives. I love sweets but not craving them at all.
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Still and will always be Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream. I eat the whole carton every time.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    French Fries!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Food only?
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Home made salted maple syrup icecream :bigsmile:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    If its chocolate it would have to be my sister's chocolate wasted cake.

After that it depends on the day. I still find myself wanting junk :sick: just this weekend I wanted ruffles and onion dip but I did not indulge. I will add that when I do allow myself a treat that I have found that they are not nearly as good as I use to think they were. I am hoping the mind change will keep me on the journey and make maintaining easier.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I give myself a treat each night if I exercise away the calories first, but what I really miss are milkshakes. :( I don't think I can possibly burn 1k calories in a night to have one, lol! They were my absolute favorite treat in the whole world...
  • Walawender33
    Walawender33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate covered almonds! yummy
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    All of them.