New friends?

Options
Hi All!

I gained some pounds after training and doing my marathon. I want to get back into strength training & NOT eating everything in my path. I'd like some friends to help me get back on track. Anybody interested?? Thanks!!

Replies

• kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am back into working out but not after running. ;) I am starting back at the beginning unfortunately. I am focusing more on 3days of strength training and 2 day of cardio. Would love some new friends too!
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you..I ran a half marathon , as well as several races this summer. I injured my hip/glut and am not able to run right now. Im doing other things but have noticed a little weight gain. I would love to help you get back on track...could use the extra encouragment too! I want to eat and sleep...this cold weather is killingme:)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Part time runner here...5Ks are good enough for me...Serious case of runners knee at the moment. Feel free to add me if compatible. Always looking for more friends!
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The more friends, the more inspiration and motivation, the better!!! I am a nursing student and that made it really hard to find time to work out and spend time with my family as well. So I am trying my best to get back into the swing of things and lose what was gained during the last semester. More than happy to become friends :)
  • ChabsHere
    Options
    Everyonee, feel free to add me! :smile: