Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    love me a man 15 to 20 years older.....
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I got married at 19. My husband was 27. Not sure I was old enough or dated enough to have developed a preference. Just "older than me"
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    like them older than me no preference on how much though! well n0 more than 10 yrs older
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Older men for sure... younger guys have their usefulness *wink wink* but there's just something super sexy about an older man.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I like them 5-10 years older. I've never been able to stand guys my own age. Although could be now that I'm older I would. But in HS and College...no way.

Good thing I married a guy 8 years older than me!
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Usually older, but have dated 2-3 years younger and up to 10 years older. Though, the older I get, the older my 10 year range guys are... HAHAHAHAHA Gonna have to expand on that younger guy range soon. :)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My preference is + or - 5 years of my own age. Close enough that we'd have something in common.

Despite what your preference is, what age bracket do you find is most attracted to you? For me, it's almost always younger.
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    Older guys!!! Not too old...but maybe 4 or 5 years older than me.

Never been attracted to a younger guy...dunno why. x x
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I prefer 4-8 years older. And that's about the age bracket that is attracted to me.
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    +5 to -10 from my age
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Not so much as age as it is maturity. Plus has to be tall, I'm 6'3" 240 lbs. ,so 5'8" or taller for me.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Age doesn't matter as much as maturity and having something in common...oh yea, and then there is that whole chemistry thing. :bigsmile:
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've always dated guys that are just slightly older than me, no more than 2 years. Definitely not a younger guy!
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I do prefer about a 5 year difference either way if that makes sense you know lol 21 to 30 type age i guess
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if everyone had an age preference of the people they're attracted to.

Never had a preference.I think it is more difficult to have common goals when life stages are further apart though. But to go out and have fun, age isn't that important.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy younger than me *once* and it was a disaster. There's a reason I'm attracted to older men! At least 6-7 years older, at *least*.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I prefer a man who is 3-5 years older and prefer a woman who is 2-4 years younger. Those are just general preferences though. My overall preference is someone who is like-minded.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Despite what your preference is, what age bracket do you find is most attracted to you?

I work at a college, so things are probably skewed.
  • 2BIG2B4U
    Options
    Well when I was younger, I liked older men but then they were "robbing the cradle", now that i am 45, I feel like am "robbing the grave". lol
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Um, not sure if it's a preference, maybe, but they've all been younger.