Popcorn and Ketchup?

Options
kjoy_
kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
I love eating my popcorn with ketchup, weird I know! Does anyone else have any odd snack or recipe combos that are a "you have to try it to see" types? I'd like to know.

Replies

• lexieflick
    lexieflick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I eat my popcorn with ketchup popcorn powder, not just normal ketchup. It is really good :)
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with hot sauce is my go to snack.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with Siracha.
    Best. Thing. Ever.
  • savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with garlic, onion, black pepper and curry powder :-)
  • LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I LOVE popcorn and chocolate when you chew them up together!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i've never tried it. i was driving to a work site with someone, and he said a twix candy bar and sour cream and onion lays potato chips together. the man swears by it
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I absolutely *love* popcorn and sriracha, but have never combined the two. Do you just dip?
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My daughter loves mac and cheese and ketchup or just about anything and ketchup.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You are the only other one I know that likes it with ketchup.. when I ever I mention that everyone looks at me crazy... i also like to add tabasco to the ketchup.. spice it up some.
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Another one for popcorn & hot sauce! :love:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with snowcaps!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I used to eat potato chips and ketchup, but had to give them up for obvious reasons. :grumble:
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    cottage cheese and applesauce :D soooo good
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.

Keep an eye on the cals in the ketchup and remember that every one says that popcorn is good for weight loss but they use corn to fatten pigs. There is a surplus of corn in the west and they try and tell us that it is good for us.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I used to love potato chips(fried, not baked) with peanut butter and strawberry jelly. When I was little I would eat a whole bag of chips that way. Still no idea why I have fifty pounds to lose... :tongue:
    My roomies think I'm weird for liking frozen cranberries rolled in a little bit of stevia or sugar. I'm so sad now that the holidays are over and Walmart won't carry them again until next year. ): I wasn't aware it was that weird, but I guess I was wrong... so I guess that counts? Haha(:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    melted peanut butter on mocha choc espresso chip frozen yogurt....vinegar on my cabbage rolls and sugar sprinkled on tomatoes...dutch thing? i duno, lol.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with Siracha.
    Best. Thing. Ever.

yes...do you dip? or mix it? :/
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    plan chips and a Susie Q cake together
  • Ironandruns
    Ironandruns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    popcorn with diet hot chocolate mix sprinkled on top
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.

Keep an eye on the cals in the ketchup and remember that every one says that popcorn is good for weight loss but they use corn to fatten pigs. There is a surplus of corn in the west and they try and tell us that it is good for us.

Take a chill pill. Popcorn is delicious, all things in moderation.