overwhelmed...

Options
i feel like i'm being pulled in 100 different directions in every aspect of my life. i'm actually at a point where i'm eating pretty well, but i haven't been working out. i just feel like i have so much going on every single minute of every day that i'm getting overwhelmed and burnt out. i'm in need of support :/

Replies

• mckramer1999
    mckramer1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. That sounds tough. Maybe you can carve out 10 or 15 minutes each day for yourself to just take a walk around the block, meditate, or do a few yoga poses. It should allow you time to calm your mind so you can jump back into the fray with a renewed sense of purpose. Hopefully once this becomes a habit you will be able to build upon it and find additional time for a serious workout.

You can do this. Just remember to breathe.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I work two jobs, so time to work out and time to prepare food properly can be a challenge. But you need to hang in there it will pay off. try to prioritize. When I first started working out a couple of years ago, I didn't think I would ever have time. I found ways to make the time.
    Remember you need to take care of yourself first, if you don't none of the other stuff will matter because you won't be able to do much if you start having major health issues down the road.
  • momontheclock
    momontheclock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking the exact same thing the last couple of days. Everytime I start with good habits, life happens. It seems to take forever to get over the current crisis and back to the good habits. I know once I am set in my habits the bumps in the road will be easier to overcome, but dang now it seems impossible!
  • seizethefray
    Options
    I'm here for you, friend!

When I start feeling that way, I just tell myself if I wanted it bad enough, I'd have it. So it becomes a question of--how bad do I want it? I try and make exercise a priority. I listen to the tiny Jillian drill sergeant on my shoulder and suck it up.

You've got this. 30 minutes a day can do wonders. xoxo