what am I doing wrong

Options
13»

Replies

• Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Never weight yourself after a cheat meal! The sodium (even in the "healthy options" causes the majority of people to retain water, which can bloat you (which makes it seem like you aren't losing inches), and increase your weight. I weigh myself saturday morning, before my cheat meal.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Try to replace some of those foods with more nutrient rich foods. Your log lacks fresh vegetables and fruit for the most part. you are forcing your metabolism to lower itself based on the types of foods you are eating.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    Pay special attention to high-calorie things like oils, butter, cheese, nuts, any fast snack items like crackers or chips.

Buy glasses that contain exactly a cup, for any liquids you are drinking that have calories.

It is really easy to miscalculate calories eaten - and without good data, you can't really adjust your attack.

*edit to say, oops....if I had read the whole thread...
    Good job, OP, ordering a scale. I guess I'll just go ahead and delete that part in my post....:blushing:

• CierraLouise
    Options
    I have the same problem. I feel SO stuck. I'm so frustrated and don't know what to do! I'm kicking my butt working out but am not loosing weight at all! I've gained some I thought it might be water weight but it still doesn't go down.