recipes for this diet?

Options
Hello everyone.

Could you lease help me. I just picked up my Diet yesterday. I am really confused on the 1st day and second day of eating. Also no lotion? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and good luck to us all. See you all on the flat side.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I am really confused

same here
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Carbs are bad. Don't eat lotion.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    What diet? Sounds like a cult to me.
  • lisalisa808
    Options
    Hello my name is Lisa and I have been researching this diet for about 6 months. I just picked it up yesterday. So thrilled!! I have 1 son who is 22. . I have always been active but ever since my 40's its been a up hill battle, im sooo tired of killing/ injuring myself. I hurt every where shoulder, knee, foot... im over it...

Im not considered obese but My BMI is over 25 thats a lot for me I want it to get to a healthy 18%. I am 5-2 maybe 5-3"... 150. I am going to get to my goal weight of 120.

So if any one would like to join me on this journey it would be greatly appreciated. Lots of love and best wishes sent out to you all who are in this program.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    No lotion LOL

*dead*
  • lisalisa808
    Options
    I am trying the HCG Diet. Yes Doc says stay away from lotion.. bizarre.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
  • ladybowe
    Options
    You say "This diet"...what diet are you on? I'm on a low carb, high protein diet also counting calories, so really we can't give you any advice on recipes if we don't know what your diet allows. If you could elaborate a little more that would be helpful. :wink:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm confused too.
    no lotion?
    what diet....

Confuzzled.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    what diet??? :ohwell:
  • ladybowe
    Options
    Wow...everything I've read about that diet is really bad...it's something I wouldn't do. Too few calories...not good for your body IMHO. :indifferent:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Lisa and I have been researching this diet for about 6 months. I just picked it up yesterday. So thrilled!! I have 1 son who is 22 and recently I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation while recovering i have put on a few lbs. I have always been active but ever since my 40's its been a up hill battle, im sooo tired of killing/ injuring myself. I hurt every where shoulder, knee, foot... im over it...

Im not considered obese but My BMI is over 25 thats a lot for me I want it to get to a healthy 18%. I am 5-2 maybe 5-3"... 150. I am going to get to my goal weight of 120.

So if any one would like to join me on this journey it would be greatly appreciated. Lots of love and best wishes sent out to you all who are in this program.

This is a bit clearer than the first post, thanks. What diet did you just pick up yesterday?

Edited to add: Ooops sorry, just saw that you are doing HCG.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am trying the HCG Diet. Yes Doc says stay away from lotion.. bizarre.

Try just sticking to a reasonable calorie goal. HCG works because you eat next to nothing. My friend has tried it about 4 times now and keeps losing and gaining the same 5-10 pounds of water weight.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    willis.jpg
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Wow...everything I've read about that diet is really bad...it's something I wouldn't do. Too few calories...not good for your body IMHO. :indifferent:

This!^ Pretty scary stuff ..... how about making a few healthy lifestyle changes instead :flowerforyou:
  • lisalisa808
    Options
    Thank you for your input. Appreciated.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for something sustainable, I'd highly suggest avoiding HCG. The best 'diet' you can follow is to just log all of your food into this website and that's it. Stick to your calorie/carb/fats allotted and you will lose weight that will last you long term. Don't have foods that you 'can' and are 'not allowed' to eat. Just fit it within your macros and enjoy.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Any doctor who tells me to eat 500 calories and to stay away from lotion gets a punch in the berries.

All joke aside, you can be successful without such a harsh change in your calorie consumption. I would also seriously question any doctor who recommended the HCG or any diet under 1200 calories a day...and restricts lotion. WTF?!
  • ChocoMello
    ChocoMello Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Basically everything that hcg thing does is lowering your appwtite while bringing your bidy to burn more.
    Well and afterthat? Yoir appetites back. You learned nothing.
    Why not making the life changes, chynging the things that lead to you feeling unwell in your body now?
    You did the unhealthy eating thing to yoir body for korethen two weeks right? So why trying to get rid of tge weight now in two weeks or so?
    It wont bring you anything in the long run...