30 Day Shred..

Options
124»

Replies

• KatherineStar
    KatherineStar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started today same as above poster, not too difficult but def sweaty by the end lol
    I only used tins, need to invest in some 3kgs tomorrow am but don't think it will make much of a difference as regularly work out with hand weights at gym
    Hopefully will have some good results
  • NewMsT
    NewMsT Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi there! I am working on the soda habit too. I am a confessed Diet Coke addict ;) Since the beginning of the year I have only had 3 cans..whoo hoo! Today was the third can because I woke up with a headache and thought the caffeine would help but man oh man did that taste terrible. Yes, I just stated that the drink I used to love was horrible! I am taking that as a good sign. Good luck on your journey! I'd be honored to travel it with you, so add me too.
  • aggiejk94
    aggiejk94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It could also be that you need to up your calories some. From what I understand, when you do that kind of workout, your body needs more fuel because you are burning so much. Your body may think it's in starvation mode and be holding onto it. Allowing yourself several hundred more calories a day may take care of the problem?
  • MishaKudo
    MishaKudo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am working on the soda habit too. I am a confessed Diet Coke addict ;) Since the beginning of the year I have only had 3 cans..whoo hoo! Today was the third can because I woke up with a headache and thought the caffeine would help but man oh man did that taste terrible. Yes, I just stated that the drink I used to love was horrible! I am taking that as a good sign. Good luck on your journey! I'd be honored to travel it with you, so add me too.

Way to go! I'm also trying to kick a Vanilla/Cherry Coke addiction. I haven't had one in two weeks! And oddly enough I haven't really been craving them. I've been substituting the want for one with juice diluted with seltzer water. That has been working so far! But~ I think I might treat myself to one sometime next week just to see if it still hits the spot, lol.

Day 5 tonight!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It's getting easier, L1D4 just completed...
  • LisaK1228
    Options
    It is terrible! lol But it works! The longest I've done it is a week before I get bored and want to move onto something else. Right now I'm doing the c25k program. I will probably alternate it with 30 day shred on my off days. :)
  • nikkic0890
    Options
    Well... today was my first weigh in. I've missed a few days since I haven't been feeling good. Keeping in mind that I'm bloated due to "lady issues" lol I've lost 3.8lbs since my last weigh in a week ago!!! So 30 Day Shred... I'm sticking with it!
  • jainew94
    Options
    day 11, level 2..
    attempting to do level 1 & 2 tonight back to back.
    40 minutes of pure pain and looking to only take one break during the workout..

is anyone getting bored of the routines?!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing the 30 day shred, but combined with the Couchto5K, so I'd be doing the shred on the off days from the C25K days (which I am currently doing MWF. I'll be your buddy!

I just did a couch to 5K through my work in October and then ended up doing another Color Run 5K just for fun =D
  • june21112
    Options
    I have done it 7 times since I bought it. I took a day off after the first workout then did it for 5 days straight and took 2 off. Did it again this morning and I plan on doing it every day from now on. Feel free to add me.
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also have the dvd but haven't yet summoned the confidence to give it a go - I hate not being able to walk up stairs properly etc lol! Perhaps we can keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me (and anyone else reading this too)
    :-)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    This is why I am so glad I joined this website! lol! I forgot I even had the 30 day shred DVD! I have been doing Zumba which I love, but I am getting ready to get the dust of the 30 days shred and start on it today!
    Good luck on your journey!