The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Ooh Ooh Ooh...**raises hand**

Marie 11, Ethan 5 and Angelie 2

2cd7csl.jpg
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Haha! Sounds like my little girl ;). She's two and a totally spoiled princess!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Proud father to both the beautiful six year old girl in my profile picture, and step father to an equally handsome eleven year old boy.

I'm definitely going to need a shotgun and a shovel as they get older.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I have 2 wondeful daughters. My 21 yr old (soon to be 22) is going to school in Chicago and the other is 19 attending college in Oregon (but going to Chicago to live with her sister in the fall! Both are athletes and very fit. I also have 7 nieces and nephews who live local with their significant others, 7 Great nieces and nephews with 3 more on the way! So its gets a little busy some days. Oh yeah - I also have 3 dogs and 3 cats who are also my kids!!!!
  • MzNiz
    MzNiz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have son who is going to be 2 at the end of next month. He is my world.
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old son, who I love more than anything! No one else makes me laugh and smile as much as he does. He's recently gotten out of diapers and I am so proud!

(Add me if you're a mom of a young one too, I would love to share recipes!)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys - 3 and 6... and 3 step kids: an 8 y/o girl, 9 y/o boy and 12 y/o girl. Our 4 older kids all decided they want to do the Junior Spartan Race when MrBigMack and I do the sprint in May. I'm so proud of them!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have an eleven year old daughter and a nine year old son.
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have two girls 3 and 4 with the same b-day (irish twins) there is never a dull moment :laugh: :angry: :happy: :explode: :love: :smooched: :cry: :bigsmile: :yawn: :smile:
  • BethAnne2013
    BethAnne2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes... I have 3 daughters... Ages 26, 24, and 14.... 2 boys 19 and 5.
    The 26yr old girl is more of an adopted child, but she is my girl. She lives with us right now and has 4 children... ages... 18mo. 3, 6, and 7.
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    I have a 2 year old little girl who is spoiled and I happily admit its allll my fault!!!!! Lol
  • family9278
    Options
    I have 4 girls, ages 11, 8, 6 and 16 months. I want to be able to run around with them outside and keep up with them!
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lakecountryzoo and I have 4 kids: 8 year-old boy (in 2 days anyway), 5.5 year-old boy, 2 year-old boy, and our little girl just turned 1 two days ago. He says his motivation to lose weight is to make it to his daughter' s wedding, and mine is to be a good role model for her...as well as a photography model for him. :-)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    5 Yr Old Son (VERY busy)
    7 Yr Old Daughter (little Diva)
    13 Yr Old Daughter (Wonderful heart and great goals but realizing middle school is not an easy thing to go through)
  • kendaQ
    kendaQ Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello,

I have 2 children. My 9 yr old daughter Symphani and a 4 yr old son Michael. I love them with every breath, and I would love to be as healthy as possible for them!!! Thanks for sharing:)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am a Proud Mommy Of 4 Beautiful Babies and 1 Angel in Heaven... I have an 8 year lil Girl Named Gracie who thinks she is 16 lol ;), 5yr old lil Boy Jordy who Has Albinism and Is Legually Blind, 26mth old Lil Boy Joshua who gives a whole New Meaning to Terrible 2's ;) , 6 week old Lil Girl MadiLynn who was our Lil Surprise ;) and I have 1 in Heaven Which I Lost in 2009 she would have been 3yrs old this past December... I am Such a Very Blessed Mommy.. My Babies are My WHOLE WORLD and They are Why I must Continue My Weightloss Journey to a Healthy Mommy, Not only for Me but for them as well...

~Rachel~
  • Pegasusonfire
    Pegasusonfire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 3 girls 7, 5 & 3 years and 1 boy 15 months
  • Dee_31
    Dee_31 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids, Boy will be 14 June 15th, Girl will be 10 June 22nd. My kid's are my world! <3
  • Beauteous1987
    Beauteous1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have nine kids. Ages 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, 23, and 24. I gave birth to the 13, 17, 19 and 23 year olds. I adopted the others. They were my nieces and nephews.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What a cutie! I have three boys. They are 7, 9, and 11 and are the sun in my sky! :)