newbie - 2 months to go in pregnancy!

Options
hi all! i have been on MFP before and it has worked wonders for me! i took a little hiatus during this pregnancy but wanted to jump back on to focus on the final stretch and to also set myself up for my weight loss after our little bean comes!

please feel free to add me...i would be looking to have friends with an active healthy lifestyle who are fun people and positive supporters!!!

best of luck to all in your journey :flowerforyou:

Replies

• leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    congrats on your little bundle of joy being on the way! wish you a happy and healthy motherhood.feel free to add me.
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! SO CLOSE! I'm due in June, so I'm at my halfway point now, but I am definitely here to support you if you'd like! I am still on here because I was kind of at an all time high for my weight and wanted to at least attempt at managing it some so I don't go crazy with the weight gain during my pregnancy, and can hopefully get back on track sooner than later afterwards!!!
  • ShimmyMeli
    Options
    Congrats! I just had my #2 in October. Trying to get back in shape now, just recently started REALLY cracking down..it takes time. It'll happen. pregnancy only lasts for 9 months, then you will have all the time in the world to get back in shape :) I know it can be frustrating afterwards, with the extra..uhmm..pouchy-ness in front hehe....but it WILL happen. Good luck!