Jillian Michaels six weeks to a six pack

Options
Has anyone done this vid? How did you log it in as exercise. And did you like the vid?

Replies

• jdirt101
    Options
    im wondering more about this myself ....
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I would log it a circuits.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I own the video, I really like it! I do not do it every single day, but I throw it into my regular repetoire probably once a week. It is TOUGH (on par with P90X) and is half cardio standing moves & half stuff on the mat - but it is all mixed in together, so your HR is up the whole time.

In terms of how I record it, I use a HR monitor to track accurate calories. I usually come out around 300-350 for the half hour, so you get a decent cardio burn.

I'd definitely recommend buying it, as it is cheap on amazon & one of my favorite DVDs. You'll need a small dumbbell as well (no moreo than like 5 lbs unless you are in MUCH better shape than me. :)
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I like it better than 30ds. I also log as circuit training.

It is hard work but wow you feel it in your abs! Just started so can't say what results will be.
  • haileerobyn
    Options
    My sister has it and she just asked me to do it with her......OMG. we just finished it and I'm dying! Tough workout. Thanks for the suggestions they really helped! :)
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bump.