PlusSize Barbie - Week 5

Options
13»

Replies

• momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    I have TOM this week and I have been doing really good except I have been craving chocolate. This about the time I fall of the wagon and stop working out and loss all control. :explode: However, this time I just feel different like I have more control of what I put into my body. Also, I came home last night and my wonderful hubby :heart: had gotten me Skinny Cow Ice Treat :heart: I couldn't believe it! It was sooo good and now my craving is gone. I just thought I would share that.

PS. Also this morning I have little messages on my tampons and this one said: " Don't let your period control you, control it"! I thought this was perfect! I know for everyone this is our hardest time but we can choose to make good choices! :smile:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    I hope yall are ready for next week. Its going to be a whole new PSB!!! Its time to work it!!!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it. The last two days I just feel like a lazy slob. I was so tired after driving 12 hours yesterday that I just crawled in bed. Today my excuse is I worked 12 hours. I have no motivation to go to the hotel finess room. I think I'm actually going to tuck myself in now. I feel worn out!
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i have not done either challenge this week, even though I really need to. i was just talking to my friend this past week on how weak my stomach muscles actually were. hopefully they will get better, but got to do something about thm to get them stronger, 3 c-sections and 5 kids have done wonders for the muscles

have a great weekend

Been a better week for me,hopefully Monday it will show on the scale and i ca finally get to my goal!
    Starting Weight - 229.7 (3/29)
    Week 1 - goal 228 lbs, weight 230.3 lbs (4/5)
    Week 2 - goal: 228 lbs, weight 230.3 lbs (4/12)
    Week 3 - goal: 228 lbs, weight 232.4 lbs (4/19)
    Week 4 - goal: 228 lbs, weight 226.6 lbs (4/26) = finally losing again, guess that is what happens when you do not eat over your calories

# lbs LOST: 3.8 lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 76.6 lbs
    Week 5 - goal 225 lbs
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have my offical 5 week weigh in and measurements with my trainer tonight. Wish me luck. I haven't lost any weight or gained anything since last week but I am okay with that since I was sick and pretty much didn't get out of bed for 3 days.
  • Yurippe
    Options
    I have my offical 5 week weigh in and measurements with my trainer tonight. Wish me luck. I haven't lost any weight or gained anything since last week but I am okay with that since I was sick and pretty much didn't get out of bed for 3 days.

Good luck with your weigh in!
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options

:smile: Good Luck!! Let us know how you do!! :smile:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hey, what about this idea..... what if we all just made our own challenges to do since 1 thing might be challenging for some of us but not others.....like, the walking for 30 mins a day could be challenging for some, but others may already do this each day. if we set our own weekly challenges then we could post them on here at the beginning or end of the week with our stats and then others can see them and also use them if they want. it would be a good way to put different challenges out there. just a thought.......
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Well no weigh in tonight since I forgot my car keys at work and my gym bag was in the car. A whole long explantion but I ride the bus and work 45 mins away so I got a cab to the gym half way there remembered I didn't have my bag but thought what the hell i can still do my weigh in but instead my trainer just gave me a ride home.
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Well no weigh in tonight since I forgot my car keys at work and my gym bag was in the car. A whole long explantion but I ride the bus and work 45 mins away so I got a cab to the gym half way there remembered I didn't have my bag but thought what the hell i can still do my weigh in but instead my trainer just gave me a ride home.

Aww bogus. I look forward to my official weigh in day at the gym since I'm not the only once seeing my progress.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    My trainer was so sweet it and even offered that she could pick me up for a 6 mile run with her group tomorrow. I was all for it until she said i would be picking me up at 7:30. Ummm I don't get up that early on the weekends.
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Starting weight: 245
    Week 1: goal- None - Actual- Unknown
    Week 2 - GOAL-- 240 – Actually got 239.4!!
    Week 3: goal- 238 Actual- 240.6
    Week 4: goal- 235 Actual- 234.8 (WOOOHOO!)
    # lbs lost: 8.8
    # lbs to go: 86.2
    Week 5: goal- 233 - Actual 236.2 (Gained 1.4 :sick: ) - End of April
    Week 1: goal - 230 :mad: (I need to take control back)

Okay, it's been a bad week and I'm just starting to feel better now. Scale will probably go back up and I will hit it hard next week. Had my last smoke tonight so next week will be a b@#!h of a week but hey, that's what the gym is for, RIGHT?

Oh yeah, saw the doctor today and she gave me more meds to help with the "body language" that I'm experiencing. Apparently, all the colds, flus and etc, is my body's way of dealing with background crap. Gotta love it. (getting off venting station right now.)

I must admit, next week will be my first month anniversary on the mfp. I think I did pretty awesome, and I didn't do it alone. If I take a look back to where I was a month ago and someone told me that I would weigh nine pounds less, I wouldn't have believed it.

All I can say is Thank you. Thank you for inspiration, motivation and the ACCOUNTABILITY. I couldn't have done it without you, literally. :flowerforyou:

I can't wait to see what happens next month.

:happy:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I lost .6lbs this week and am down to 213!! I don't really have a goal for next week, other than to lose something! It is Saturday and I want to the gym! That normally doesn't happen. One more thing that I feel like I'm getting control of. Have a great, healthy weekend PSB's!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    so i lost another pound and the half a pound i gained last week. im at 202 and my mini goal is to be under 200 by mothers day so lets see if i can do this. ima have to work out more this week!!!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I am down a pound this week.
  • pelelovesme1011
    Options
    Is my scale wrong?? I apparently gained 8 pounds this week?? It's not my time of the month and I have been very good as far as calories and exercise are concerned. I've been eating my exercise calories as well. Has anyone else had this happen before?
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    pelelovesme1011 - I would say you scale is broke (maybe the batteries are going?) or else you had a lot of sodium yesterday. Do you count your sodium? A few weeks ago i had a few pickles and my weight went up by three pounds the next day. If I were you I would drink at least 100oz of water a day and see if the scaled changes.. And maybe try a new scale =)