Something horrible happened to me today.

Options

Replies

• vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Its also pretty aweseome to pour a nice bowl of rice crispies, cut some bananas up in to and then go to the fridge and get th.....WTF? NO F'ING MILK??? COME ON!!!!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Its also pretty aweseome to pour a nice bowl of rice crispies, cut some bananas up in to and then go to the fridge and get th.....WTF? NO F'ING MILK??? COME ON!!!!

Mini marshmallows and microwave.

True story.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Mini marshmallows and microwave.

True story.

marshmallow milk?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Dial 1-800-Kiss N Chips. :love:

You'll need a credit card though

and, um and an "alternate" profile :smokin:

What kind of debauchery are you trying to lead me into?!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I have tortilla chips and we had Taco Soup which I usually eat them with. I didn't. I have room for the calories and everything, I just didn't want them. I don't know what's wrong with me!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am so moved by this thread, cant stop crying. Whats worse the salsa thing or being out of bacon. Sorry just cant get control::::::
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Being out of bacon is much worse.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    No wonder you have your clothes on this time.
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Sad! :c I've eaten salsa with a spoon before, though, so if you're as shameless as I am all is not yet lost.
    Me, too!
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    baked zucchini makes awesome chips.. or any tortillas or flat breads crisped up under the broiler...

the omelet idea also came to mind

You guys are missing the point! This poor man had his heart set on chips and salsa! and now....

his dreams have been crushed! CRUSHED!!

have a heart people
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    If you have a cucumber, slice it up and use it as your "chip"! It's delicious and better for you anyways! lol

There is no way a sliced up cucumber will ever be a suitable substitute for chips with salsa! That's an insult to salsa!
  • barkin43
    Options
    That happened to me too, except instead of no chips, STALE chips, which might be worse because it tricks you into thinking that you have some when you really don't.

I'm here for you! :D

Easy fix for that--empty chips into a baking pan and heat them in a 300 degree oven for 5 -10 minutes. They'll taste just like new.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That happened to me too, except instead of no chips, STALE chips, which might be worse because it tricks you into thinking that you have some when you really don't.

I'm here for you! :D

Easy fix for that--empty chips into a baking pan and heat them in a 300 degree oven for 5 -10 minutes. They'll taste just like new.

Lady, you are my hero!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Oh no!!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Rock an omelet...problem solved.

Precisely. I concur.
  • Seanelle
    Seanelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pretzels are also pretty good in salsa! :)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!! :explode: :sad: :noway:

On the other hand, salsa is really good on carrot & celery sticks, broccoli, cauliflower, and sugar snap peas. Healthier alternative! :happy:
  • barkin43
    Options
    @JackK - I just love helping people, and I really love being a hero! Now, where's my shiny medal? I love shiny things, too.
  • yellow_sweater
    yellow_sweater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try a little bit of salsa and sour cream on your perogies. I saw it on the back of a cheemo bag of perogies. It's looks alright.
  • samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't have to go through this by yourself!

I woke up this morning so excited to have my homemade bacon-egg-cheese sandwich today that I have been craving all week.. I take the egg carton out and all I see are opened shells.. I hate when I do that! :(