Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

41 lbs lost so far with pictures

Replies

• annabellep1
    annabellep1 Posts: 36 Member
    Congratulations on the pay off for all your work. I just started this process, so it's good to see some inspirational posts and photos. I hadn't considered photos, so thanks for that idea, too.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    great job!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Thank you all!
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Great job, and the photos look INCREDIBLE!!!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    That is awesome! So, how did you do it? :) How long did it take? Thanks for the motivation!
  • ambermadore
    ambermadore Posts: 13 Member
    Good job, keep up the good work. It will feel amazing when you hit your goal :)
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    wow!!
  • I agree!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    That is awesome! So, how did you do it? :) How long did it take? Thanks for the motivation!

It's been 6 months roughly. I basically just started holding myself accountable for what I was eatting/doing. I started cutting calories. Started at around 2000 and made my way to 1550. Started with 3 days of 30 minutes of exercise, and made my way to 60 minutes 6 days a week ( combination of treadmill, weights, dancing, ect ). I do take a couple Herbalife supplements, and a protein shake a day, but those are just added helpful tools in conjunction with smarter dietary choices and hard work in exercise. I have 39 more lbs to meet my goal. I want to replace my flab with muscle.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!

The op is probably like me, most people don't believe I weigh what I do at 5'4". I still have about 15 to 20 to lose and people say the same to me. :noway: It is there...

OP fabulous job! You look marvelous! great motivation for yourself.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!

The op is probably like me, most people don't believe I weigh what I do at 5'4". I still have about 15 to 20 to lose and people say the same to me. :noway: It is there...

Oh yes it's there. I just can conceal it very well. My inner thighs, my flabby arms, my lower belly. Giggle when I wiggle. Ewww.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Awesome!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member

Oh yes it's there. I just can conceal it very well. My inner thighs, my flabby arms, my lower belly. Giggle when I wiggle. Ewww.
    I'm the same way...but my doctor actually told me that I shouldn't push for more than 15 more pounds (I'm 185 at 5'7")...so right now 170 is my goal. I'm finding that I'm putting muscle on even as I lose fat. And I'm totally ok with that. Had body fat tested, and my lean mass is 135ish...so if I'm looking for 20% body fat, my weight would be 160ish (for me this is a size 8). I'm good with these numbers. I like a healthy dose of reality. :bigsmile:
  • Ag830
    Ag830 Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats.... U look great :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch

I'm the same way...but my doctor actually told me that I shouldn't push for more than 15 more pounds (I'm 185 at 5'7")...so right now 170 is my goal. I'm finding that I'm putting muscle on even as I lose fat. And I'm totally ok with that. Had body fat tested, and my lean mass is 135ish...so if I'm looking for 20% body fat, my weight would be 160ish (for me this is a size 8). I'm good with these numbers. I like a healthy dose of reality. :bigsmile:

I never had mine tested, but using those calculators online mine is about 30% body fat. I want it to be more like 20%. I wear a 10 right now ( though it's kinda tight in some areas ). I'd love to be in an 8 comfortably.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    I keep getting friend requests off this photo and I love it. Thanks again everyone for the compliments, encouragement, and support!
  • Looking good! Great job!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    :)
  • You look awesome! Keep up the motivation/great work :)
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    you look amazing! Really, you should know we all recognize all the hard work you have done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!