This is my workout schedule:
Sunday: 16-24 mins elliptical during work day (2-3 8 min sessions) and 30DS
Monday: Elliptical only
Tuesday: Same as Sunday
Wednesday: Same as Sunday and Tuesday
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Same as Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

I'm on day 3 of 30DS and I'm so super sore. It's not like unbearable but it's definitely a challenge. During a lot of the jumping jacks and jump rope parts I have to just jog in place because my thighs and ankles cant take it. When does it start to get easier? And does anyone think I should modify my schedule at all? Any tips? I would appreciate it. :)

Replies

• nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    I am right @ 250, starting level 3 of the shred tomorrow. I do that every day and zumba a couple times a week. It's getting easier every day. I finally could get through all of level 2 today without stopping, and it was my last day of it! I didn't take any rest days during, only 1 day off so far, the jury is out on whether you should or shouldn't. I just feel like it's a slippery slope for me to take days off, I'm sure others will tell you that you should.

Great job for starting, I think that's the hardest. Once you start seeing results, it's MUCH easier to keep going!
  • teelow22
    teelow22 Posts: 13 Member
    I just started again today. I am at 230 now. I did it a few years ago and even today I jog in place. I don't think I have ever gotten to a point that I thought it got easier before I stopped. I am hoping I stick with it for at least 30 days! haha

Good Luck!
  • flowerfreak2
    flowerfreak2 Posts: 7 Member
    It will get easier. I did Soldiers of Fitness and I thought I was going to die....... I couldn't even get up to get something at the other side of the office. I was getting people to bring my work to me. lol I had ice packs tucked under my belt. BUT it did get easier. That was a year ago and I getting my butt back in gear. I started back at the 30 day Shred today and I love when Julian said if you need a modification for jumping jacks..... suck it up or whatever she said. Take your time and don't over do it because a injury will only make it worse. All the best of for your 30 days!