Anyone play WOW

Options
triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
I admit it I am a geek. I play. I am even a lame geek and play a human paladin as my main

Replies

• triciab79
    Options
    wow I feel alone in my geekiness now.... I will go crawl back in my basement with the rest of my kind.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    dont feel alone :) there is a wow guild on lightbringer, alliance. theres a bunch of info in the mfp gamers group.

i have a bunch of characters there and on silvermoon .. i dont raid or do pvp. i dont play that much anymore, but i get on there most weekends for a bit.
  • triciab79
    Options
    Lol thanks for the reply... It was starting to feel like high school all over again, and everyone got up when I sat down at the lunchroom table. :-)
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    best-photos-of-the-week-thechive-231_zpsc311e66c.jpg
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I played WoW for years, pre-bc.

WoTLK made me really dislike it and by Cata I lost all interest. Bought Cata and played for less than a week and I haven't played since
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I both play... well, played. We're sort of on hiatus now. My main is a shadow priest, his is an assassination rogue. We are on Drenden with alliance and Staghelm with horde.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Used to play it semi-professionally. Played lock, druid, hunter, pally, priest, shaman, warrior and DK and got most of them to either gladiator, duelist or was played as a main raider in US top 10 guilds.

Quit playing it once the farmers dropped the price of gold too much to make it worth my time and the pvp got so terribly boring that even the money I got from it wasn't worth it
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I played for like a year between 2010 and 2011 stopped after getting my main to 85. I was always Horde and played on Thrall.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i play on blackrock as a goblin resto shaman but im on hiatus right now too due to the fact that i cant stand all this mandatory grinding this expansion.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    lvl 90 blood elf paladin(main). I play on azuremyst
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I PLAY TOO!! my main is a worgen boomkin on Kil'jaeden. it's a pvp server (not that I like pvp) and i'm on every now and then. I've actually started playing Tera Online again (check it out, it's gorgeous and the Elin race is super cute!) so i'm not on WoW as often anymore, but the Tera player base is on the small side so who knows how long i'll stay on it this time. Tera will be F2P next month, check it out. if you do play i'd be happy to level a toon with you, i'm on Tempest Reach. :D
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I play, but am taking a breather for a few months. :) I have toons scattered throughout multiple realms. I'm what they like to call an altoholic. Silver Hand is my main server, though. For the Alliance!
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I main a Tauren Prot Paladin on Turalyon currently. 3 level 90's (Disc Priest and Resto Shaman are the other two). Glad to see other fellow WoW players.

For the Horde!!!!

>.>
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is my main relax time after work!! I am playing a 90 BE Mage on Malfurion.Horde forever!! :P
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I dont what that is so you're prolly cooler than I am.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am also a geek. My main characters are a panda hunter (lvl 41), dranaei hunter (lvl 86) and worgen warrior (lvl 22) :) Oh, and I play on Eonar realm. My guilds are The Last Dirty Nickel and Reign of Apollo.
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    I play WoW and have toons on several different servers. I recently xferred my main to alliance and miss he horde side of things :( I've played since vanilla, but stopped during cata, I seriously hated cata. Pandaland is fun though! I mostly focus on raiding, but I'd like to get back into PvP. I was GM of one of the biggest leveling guilds on the Smolderthorn server back in wotlk days, I miss the craziness of having my own guild.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both used to play, alot. After Cata came out, we lost interest. He wants to get on and play again, but I'm not sure if I want to. I miss it, a little bit. But I'm not sure if I want to pay money for 2 expansion packs, as well as to get both our accounts back up and running.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I don't know if any of y'all have heard of Legends of Terris, but it's an MUD, and it doesn't have all the pretty graphics that WoW has, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. I've been playing off and on for years. I have an Ranger, a Battlemage and a Warlock (all elves). It's a good escape. :)
  • LosingIt26
    Options
    I have 2 90's on Whisperwind (Alliance). Looking for a good raiding guild though.