New member in UK looking for friends for motivation

Options
Hi, I lost 5 1/2 stone (70lbs) about 20 years ago now, then twice since then I have put on and had to lose over 3 stone. About six years ago I got back to my goal and vowed I would never have to do it again. Stress hit last year and good eating habits went out of the window as did any exercise and at the beginning of January I found myself 20lb + overweight. Warning bells sounded thankfully and I joined MFP and since starting again I have lost 6lbs. I know how much better I feel when I am the right weight and how much happier I am so I am determined to get back there again.

However I do need support and motivation, so if anyone would like to add me as a friend please do so, together we can do this

Replies

• pat0254
    pat0254 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb.. pretty much the same thing for me.. It's such a wonderful feeling putting on something and feeling great and comfortable wearing it. I see myself in a long flowing cotton skirt walking along the beach and looking and feeling wonderful.. Lord thats my wish..
    Pat
  • ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'll drop you a friends request, I've been on and off for a while, still down overall but a hell of a long way to go!

Fiona
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Happy I you wanto ad me for support !
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options