41 lbs lost so far with pictures

Options

Replies

• annabellep1
    annabellep1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the pay off for all your work. I just started this process, so it's good to see some inspirational posts and photos. I hadn't considered photos, so thanks for that idea, too.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job, and the photos look INCREDIBLE!!!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! So, how did you do it? :) How long did it take? Thanks for the motivation!
  • ambermadore
    ambermadore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work. It will feel amazing when you hit your goal :)
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • tammyschoch
    Options
    I agree!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    That is awesome! So, how did you do it? :) How long did it take? Thanks for the motivation!

It's been 6 months roughly. I basically just started holding myself accountable for what I was eatting/doing. I started cutting calories. Started at around 2000 and made my way to 1550. Started with 3 days of 30 minutes of exercise, and made my way to 60 minutes 6 days a week ( combination of treadmill, weights, dancing, ect ). I do take a couple Herbalife supplements, and a protein shake a day, but those are just added helpful tools in conjunction with smarter dietary choices and hard work in exercise. I have 39 more lbs to meet my goal. I want to replace my flab with muscle.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!

The op is probably like me, most people don't believe I weigh what I do at 5'4". I still have about 15 to 20 to lose and people say the same to me. :noway: It is there...

OP fabulous job! You look marvelous! great motivation for yourself.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    Exactly where on your body were you planning on finding another 40 pounds to lose? :laugh: You probably don't have that much to lose! You look wonderful!

The op is probably like me, most people don't believe I weigh what I do at 5'4". I still have about 15 to 20 to lose and people say the same to me. :noway: It is there...

Oh yes it's there. I just can conceal it very well. My inner thighs, my flabby arms, my lower belly. Giggle when I wiggle. Ewww.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Oh yes it's there. I just can conceal it very well. My inner thighs, my flabby arms, my lower belly. Giggle when I wiggle. Ewww.
    I'm the same way...but my doctor actually told me that I shouldn't push for more than 15 more pounds (I'm 185 at 5'7")...so right now 170 is my goal. I'm finding that I'm putting muscle on even as I lose fat. And I'm totally ok with that. Had body fat tested, and my lean mass is 135ish...so if I'm looking for 20% body fat, my weight would be 160ish (for me this is a size 8). I'm good with these numbers. I like a healthy dose of reality. :bigsmile:
  • Ag830
    Ag830 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... U look great :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

I'm the same way...but my doctor actually told me that I shouldn't push for more than 15 more pounds (I'm 185 at 5'7")...so right now 170 is my goal. I'm finding that I'm putting muscle on even as I lose fat. And I'm totally ok with that. Had body fat tested, and my lean mass is 135ish...so if I'm looking for 20% body fat, my weight would be 160ish (for me this is a size 8). I'm good with these numbers. I like a healthy dose of reality. :bigsmile:

I never had mine tested, but using those calculators online mine is about 30% body fat. I want it to be more like 20%. I wear a 10 right now ( though it's kinda tight in some areas ). I'd love to be in an 8 comfortably.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    I keep getting friend requests off this photo and I love it. Thanks again everyone for the compliments, encouragement, and support!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Looking good! Great job!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options
    :)
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the motivation/great work :)
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Really, you should know we all recognize all the hard work you have done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!