Any PC gamers out there? :3

Options
13»

Replies

• RistinaWin
    RistinaWin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Started with SIMS years ago ... got bored. Found EVE loved it, then WoW, loved it even more, still play it. Played Rift, SWTOR, Diablo 2, Skyrim, StarCraft II and waiting for III to come out in March. Want to try Minecraft!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Started with SIMS years ago ... got bored. Found EVE loved it, then WoW, loved it even more, still play it. Played Rift, SWTOR, Diablo 2, Skyrim, StarCraft II and waiting for III to come out in March. Want to try Minecraft!

EVE? True gamer there! Loved that game!
  • RistinaWin
    Options
    It's an awesome game! I'm always so surprised that not many people have heard of it.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    It's an awesome game! I'm always so surprised that not many people have heard of it.

The way CCP handles it it's no surprise really. But the entire sandbox of the game is amazing! Just wish I could get into it more. out of 2 years or 3 years of playing it I never found a good corp to play with to really get into it much. Always blew my ISKies on PLEX or time cards haha. That part of the game I freaking love how you can pay for a sub with in game funds.
  • TheOriginalDanimal
    Options
    PC, PS3, hopefully WiiU soon. I play Guild Wars 2 mostly, although for single player I've been having fun with Skyrim, Dark Souls and Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning.

Past fun: Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 2, Age of Conan, and a few others.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Crap... got EVE downloading and installing again.
  • RistinaWin
    Options

Hahah you're cracking me up!!
  • RistinaWin
    Options
    PC, PS3, hopefully WiiU soon. I play Guild Wars 2 mostly, although for single player I've been having fun with Skyrim, Dark Souls and Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning.

Past fun: Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 2, Age of Conan, and a few others.

Oh! I forgot about Reckoning and Everquest 2 - I've played both of those as well.
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Been playing Eve since 2003.
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Great time to return. The last expansion was great!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Welcome back! Great time to return. The last expansion was great!

Need to try to get a PLEX ... got the feeling the wife will Gate camp me before I can even reactivate it other wise haha.