Needing some friends!

Options
Hi, I am not "new" to the site, but I am new to really wanting to start my weight loss journey. I have around 85 lbs i need to loose. Today was my first day logging the foods I have eaten so far. I also took the time to log my exercise. I never done as much exercise as I should have, however I done the warmup on the dvd and about half the cardio, I got exhausted through it and could not finish.
I'm about 5'5" tall, 85 lbs to loose, 24 years old, I do not have much muscle strength, and I am far from being fit. I don't want to overwhelm myself with trying to change everything at once but rather focus and take small steps.
I would really like to make some friends on here to chat with some, it will also help keep me dedicated to using the site! The success stories on here are amazing and seeing the results are fabulous. I took some before photos of myself last night, talk about horrible looking in my eyes anyways!

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want!
  • lindsaysharpless
    Options
    Hi, Im new too so feel free to add me.
  • Snowbound5
    Snowbound5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22, my name is Colleen and I'm in the same boat :) Motivation is a hard thing and I feel the same way. Add me and we can hold each other accountable everyday.
  • Jigglebewie29
    Options
    Hello

I found it really hard to get motivation at first. But take teeny tiny steps like you suggested, it's the best way to change your habits.

I was here last year but deleted my account and just joined again today. Feel free to add me =]
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It get's easier! Welcome to MFP :) I'll add you, the more encouragement, the better!
  • summer_cici
    summer_cici Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not 'new' either but I am starting up again because I need to be fitter! I'm not really interested in losing weight but I do want to be more active. If you'd like you can add me and I'll be a supportive friend during your journey :)