50lb loss... Trying to remotivate for the next 50!

Options
2»

Replies

• TracyQ7212
    TracyQ7212 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Kristen! Your weight loss has been such a motivator for me! When you started your diet (last year) and I started mine (at the new year) we were roughly the same weight. Seeing your results makes me realize that I can do this & I will do this! Thanks for all your support and keep up the awesome work!! :happy:
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Kristen! Your weight loss has been such a motivator for me! When you started your diet (last year) and I started mine (at the new year) we were roughly the same weight. Seeing your results makes me realize that I can do this & I will do this! Thanks for all your support and keep up the awesome work!! :happy:

Thanks Tracy! You can do this!!!!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!!! It really shows on your face. :) Good luck with the next 50...now that you know what to do, it'll be a cinch. xo
  • summertime0302
    summertime0302 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. You look wonderful. Your halfway there! U CAN DO IT!
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done, you.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WTG on your weight loss, you look great!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!! KEep it UP!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    oh man me too!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good job missy! Keep it up!
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!! I really feel motivated to kick this next 50 to the curb. Posting this was the best idea... the feedback was great!!!
  • kristen you look GREAT!!! thats the way to reach your goal my friend!!! GO KRISTEN!!!!!!:happy:
  • jewlrae
    jewlrae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!! You look great!!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!