What's for lunch?

Options

Replies

• eargirl
    eargirl Posts: 15
    Options
    Turkey and black bean chili, one toasted flour tortilla and strawberries :)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    butterfly pork chop, roasted red potatoes (my once-per-week treat) and grilled asparagus. leftovers!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Had a salad of Artisan Greens, Cucumber, Tomato a slice of swiss cheese and a bit of Vidalia Onion dressing. And half a can of light chicken noodle soup.
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wheatberry, tomato, zucchini squash and black bean salad with Balsamic vinegar
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from Genghis Grill. Brown Rice with Chicken, Shrimp, onion, spinach and mushroom. YUM!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Just about to get up and make my lunch. Which is

-homemade pizza with mozzarella, red pepper, olives, spinach and tomato.
    - spinach and tomato salad
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    turkey on flatbread panini topped with an apple/cherry chutney with a 1/4 order of cheesy fries with real bacon pieces drizzled with BBQ sauce...maybe not the best choice I "could" have made but boy oh boy.....my portion control is sooo greatly improving! Just a month ago I would have eaten every fry and probably added an extra item to the menu. Today's lunch proved I can dine out with the ladies and still be within my calorie goals for day....so this is also a good NSV (nonscale victory) for me! :)
  • Biffybeans1
    Biffybeans1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Home prepared 1/2 Patorelli's Ultra Thin Whole Wheat pizza crust topped with Francesco Rinaldi Tomato & Basil Hearty pasta sauce, chopped spinach, minced garlic, sliced onion, fresh Roma tomato slices, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese and a light dusting of grated Parmesan cheese. An easy 300 calorie lunch.
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Home prepared

Stir fried seitan and whole foods chinese cusine vegetables medley on Jasmine rice
  • Starbuck84
    Options
    Honey oat lo-cal wrap with 1 oz of black forest ham, baby romaine, diced tomato, diced onion, diced green peppers, fat-free feta cheese crumbles and olive oil and herbs. So good!
  • Tamz2013
    Tamz2013 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with marinara, roasted shredded chicken, and cheese.. 495 cal for my version.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/cheesy-baked-spaghetti-squash-boats.html

that' recipe looks soooo yummy, I'm going to have to try it!
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Frosted mini wheats, dry out of the bowl because I ran out of liquid milky stuff.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Soup to go, jello with peaches.....and the rest of my coffee from breakfast
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I had a small piece of salmon, some sauteed brussel sprouts and some baked spaghetti squash/spinach cheese casserole. And a greek yogurt :)
  • sally414
    Options
    Flat out wrap spread with laughing cow cheese, 3 slices of turkey
    Carrots
    Hummus
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    manvsfood asked:
    What's for lunch? I'm thinking about making tofu fried rice and steamed sweet carrots.

My lunch (just another in a series of small meals): romaine salad with tomato, hard-boiled egg, egg whites, yellow mustard, and Caesar-Italian dressing. The small meal prior: Oscar Mayer sliced turkey with hard-boiled egg and yellow mustard. The small meal very soon to follow: celery sticks dipped in 2 T. peanut butter mixed with 6 oz. nonfat plain Greek yogurt, and a treat of coffee with cream. ;) Dinner? Parmesan-crusted chicken and brown rice pilaf with peas. Bring it.

P.S. Your profile pic is downright cruel. ;)
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds so good, hope everyone enjoyed!
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    manvsfood asked:
    What's for lunch? I'm thinking about making tofu fried rice and steamed sweet carrots.

P.S. Your profile pic is downright cruel. ;)

VERY cruel, haha :)
  • Ginger1436
    Options
    I had a granola bar and a few slices of chicken lunch meat.