Looking for a weightloss buddy 'round my age :D

Options
I need a texting/facebook buddy! :D
We can keep eachother on track and tell eachother our net for the day and our fitness related stuff, and we'll become fit-buddies and it'll be fab :D

I'm 19 ^-^ looking for someone around my age!
None of my friends are into fitness. It's tough being surrounded by people who say that they'll come with you to Zumba, and then never ever show up >.<

Replies

• SassyMermaidMamma
    Options
    Well, I'm NOT around your age, I'm 36, but I loved your vibe, and you said Zumba.
    Sigh, Zumba.
    I'm an instructor.
    I LOVE it.
    And I'll never understand why anyone wouldn't want to show up for a class. ;)
    So if you don't mind OLDER friends, here I am!
    lol. ;)
    Good on ya for getting into healthy weight loss so young!
    Definitely something you'll use the rest of your life!
    =D
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm 28....but pretty freaking awesome.
  • nightmare21
    nightmare21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i am 20, going on 21! feel free to add me! i was think about doing zumba. my sister did it and loved it! :)
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    LOL i'll add all y'all :D
  • canadian_bacon
    Options
    I'm 21. How's that?
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm not 'round your age, but I am round.

:cry:
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and LOVE Zumba. I do classes and my kids got me the Zumba fitness for the Wii and I do it all the time! Feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i hate when people say theyre going to go to workout with you then bail
  • RiitaBugg
    RiitaBugg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    same here. Im looking for the same. Im 18 yrs old. and it sucks to be shy to workout. && ur friends never want to help.
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HEY :D
    I'm 19 and looking for more friends too! I can feel your pain. I've had so many people get me all psyched to have someone to work out with, but they always bail. One of my friends and I were supposed to go running every night to get in shape (for when her boyfriend came back up from the Army) but I could only get her to come out like once a week and even then we ran for like 2 minutes and then walked the rest of the time. It succkkks. Cause I really wanna be consistently healthy but sometimes I just need a little extra motivation to get going on some days.
    Feel free to add me! I need more friends on this with positive energy on this site!
  • brendahanson
    Options
    I'm almost 21, and I love Zumba! I do it at Fuzion Fitness here in Cambridge, and there are also a ton of online "dancing workouts". I am in need of some friends who want to "compete" and help eachother! :)
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    It looks like you got some instant friends. Good for you!

I checked out your Tumblr blog. Lots of pictures of hot female bodies! Sadly, what really caught my eye was that awesome avocado and cream cheese bagel! :love:

Good luck to you!
  • taps42
    taps42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am 27.
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    I am 26 ...add me .. love to be ur friend :)
  • simi5064
    simi5064 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    im 19 turning 20 in a few weeks :) ill add you!