I weigh less than my hubs!!! :)

Options
When we started dating I weighed 158 and he has always been at pretty steady 150. I wasn't far off but of course how it seems to always happen we start in a relationship and get comfortable inevitably gaining weight. Not caring that we ate out all the time and spent all of our extra time together and not where I should have clearly been ( the gym) I managed to gain an embarrassing amount of weight making the scale say 242. I will never forget that number it's engrained in my brain 242! I actually enjoy the gym! I love the way I feel when I just went for a run or how healthy foods don't make my head feel cloudy. Anywho back to the point lol. In March 2012 I started my fitness pal tracking and exercise doing and have lost almost 95lbs making me weigh less than my hubby like I always wished I could say! We bought a scale and I had him step on "152" it said. This of course scared the ****ens out of me because I didn't think I would be under that..... "147.2" !!!! Yay! Finally my doing something about it instead of just whining that I hated looking @ myself paid off! I'm not quite done yet but hey I'm a lot closer now than before. And I will never let myself get back to that number... The way I see it is I won't be starting a new relationship to get comfortable in lol pretty much settled down now and couldn't be happier :)

APRIL 2012
9a8tar.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2012
28831c3.jpg

Think those should work now... If not sorry :(

Replies

• 8leonard
    8leonard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't even begin to express how amazing that is! I know you must be so proud! Keep it up!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    APRIL 2012
    9a8tar.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2012
    28831c3.jpg

Congratulations!

Just needed the IMG in lowercase
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh! Your awesome thanks dude!
  • emmyanne89
    Options
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy and gorgeous!! Amazing..keep going:flowerforyou:
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn't that an awesome feeling. I had never weighed less than my husband of almost 2 years (dating 2 before that) until about 2 months ago! I screamed to the heavens when I finally weighed less than he did. He now has me by 20 pounds.

Brittany
  • Chr1st1ine
    Chr1st1ine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so great!! Your story is very similar to mine and weighing less than my husband is a major goal of mine also!!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW you are beautiful as a couple! What an amazing transformation!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal too :) My Boyfriend of 6 years has always hovered around 150, and when i started dating him i was around 165. When starting my fitnesspal i was 197! I just always felt self conscious that he was smaller than me! I want to be at a weight, under him where he can actually pick me up like those fairy tale stories :) Thanks for the motivation!! You look awesome!
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    I FINALLY weigh less than my husband too. We have been married for almost 13 years and together for 15 and I honestly think this is the first time since married, for sure, that I have weighed less. I LOVE it!

Congrats to you!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. It is funny the little things that can drive us. I am in the similar situation that I cannot wait to celebrate weighing less than my husband. Congratulations
  • cahair72
    cahair72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is almost my story exactly. I weighed 160 when we started dating and ballooned to 245. I am pushing to get below 200 soon but your story really motivated me. Way to go and keep up the good work!
  • emmyanne89
    Options
    Congrats you guys too! It's such an awesome feeling! Not only do I look better I feel so much better! Happier, healthier and I just started juicing too so that is fun :)
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I barely weigh less than mine and he has 8 inches of height on me. I can't wait until it isn't so close!

Way to go, you look fabulous!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Congrats...always were a beauty!!! Great progress
  • MrsCaptainKirk
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look pretty!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! WTG!!!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You were pretty before the weight loss but now.......you are amazing. Congrats on your great success.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You two look great and seem very happy together!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!