My mom is a success!

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I am pretty sure my mom won't mind me doing this, after all I am so proud of her and since she has not adventured onto the forum, I figured I'd post this for her haha. She is a member of MFP, after I started my journey and she seen how successful I was, she also begin her's. She hasn't been at it as long as I have but she has lost 76 lbs. She is 55 year's old. I can't tell you her diet, I believe she is just counting calories and not eating clean or anything like that but she's done awesome! I think she eats about 1400 or 1500 calories. I'm just a very proud daughter! She is my rock and I am her biggest fan.

2qtzxb5.jpg

Replies

• SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your mom. She looks great. Please tell her I said keep up the wonderful job.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOWEE! well done MOM!!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I just got all teary-eyed reading your lovely tribute to your mom. She looks great!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: to both of you.... I wish my kiddo feels the same about me.... U're a great kiddo for serving your mom as a Motivation.... WoooHoooo 2 u both!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations to your mom. You should be very proud of her and I hope she's VERY proud of herself and her achievments! x
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing!!! You both are so very inspiring!! I wish I could get my mom on board...maybe I'll show her this the next time I visit her!!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your mom is a rockstar!!! She looks fabulous and should be mighty proud of her hard work!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Good Job Mama! What an inspiration!
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud of her!! I'm so glad you shared her journey with us. I wish my mom were still here with me..I miss her every day.. I love seeing people proud of their loved ones! What is the secret to your weight loss? You have lost a lot in a short time.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! What an inspiration to me!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Your mom looks amazing & younger!
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Way to go to your Mom! Thank you for sharing.
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! She looks years younger and I would never guess she was 55 judging by her recent picture. She's awesome for sure!
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Looks like a totally different person! Way to go, mom!!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! She looks amazing and much younger! Tell her awesome job!!!! That is great!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yay mom!
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    Awesome job Mom! :)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    she looks amazing although she doesn't look old enough to be your mum now, you'v both done so well
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks like a new woman!! Way to go mom!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!