I need a weight loss buddy please

Options
I need a buddy--I am a good friend and I will be very supportive too! I have two grown children (27 and 23), that do not live with me. I have 4 WONDERFUL grandchildren and I am married and work full time. I am so determined to do this and I would love a buddy for inspiration--ANYONE out there willing to help a girl out???:happy:

Replies

• Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    sure!!! I could use all the buddies I can get.

Friend request me. Anyone can! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on here! You'll see mfp is great :)

Feel free to add me, I try to be supportive and I'm here if you want tips or anything :wink:

xx,
    Ginny, 24.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Me too! Late 40's, working, no kids...Feel free to friend me! More the merrier!
  • pat0254
    pat0254 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi hon... Me too... Need someone to say.. "don't eat that donut.. you know it will go straight to your hips". :-)
  • summer_cici
    summer_cici Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    I'm trying to be more active, so I won't be picky about your eating habits, just supportive when you get up and about :D
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We all need friends in this journey!
  • brendahanson
    Options
    Im a 21 year old mother of a 2 year old - gained 60lbs because of the pregnancy. In the past 2 years I've done nothing to help myself but now I'm on track and have a 2 week weightloss plan from Herbal Magic. down 3-4 lbs since monday! Feel free to add another mommy ! :P
  • jamieshrinking
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Sometimes it takes an army of support ;-)
  • RiitaBugg
    RiitaBugg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me!!1 i want a exercise buddy!!!!!
  • kaylalarissax33
    Options
    I would love to be anyones workout buddy :)
    I love giving people the motivation they need to get it in gear, even myself :P
    Add me or like my facebook page :P
    http://www.facebook.com/Kaylalarissax3?ref=ts&fref=ts
  • BlondeGinger
    BlondeGinger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need all the help I can get! :)
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me! The more support the better the success!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am pretty good about logging in everyday and being supportive! Good luck on your new lifestyle changes!
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I need all of the friends and help I can get, but I'm not just a taker, I'm a giver, too.
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! We all need a little help and encouragement. You can add me to your friends list.
  • ScampsGirl
    Options
    Me too, but I'm new and not sure how this whole "friend" thing works!
    49 & counting, married, 13 y.o. son.
    I'll be on here each and every day so if you know how to friend me, please do!
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me :)
  • ABELMARES1
    Options
    ALL YOU CAN ADD ME TOO. I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET. IM A MOMMY OF 3, MARRIED, WORK FULL TIME, AND I AM DETERMINED TO CHANGE THIS BODY ONCE AND FOR ALL..
  • jewell4112
    Options
    Please add me. I am 43, married, work full time and have two grown boys (23 & 25). I also need all the help and encouragement I can get.
  • EricaLynn813
    EricaLynn813 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me in need of lots of motivation I'm also a mommy of 4 married and am determined to change my body and get healthy :)