Need to lose 60 pounds!

Options
I am looking for some friends who are serious about losing weight! I need to lose 60 pounds and I want some friends who are looking to lose around the same! I am 22 and just had a baby 9 months ago.

Replies

• daffodilious
    daffodilious Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 pounds, Sydney. I'm 41, so I've been bemoaning how much easier it was to lose weight in my 20s than it is now. Maybe that's just an excuse? ;-)
  • CHELLET31
    CHELLET31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi i saw ur post and need to loose more than 60 pounds and looking for some new friends so we can motivat and support each other so fee; free to add me as a friend if u wish
  • montsee114
    Options
    Hey Sydney!
    I need to loose 40 lbs. I feel like such a quitter i quit all sorts of diets:smile::drinker: and i rarely go to the gym :( we can help each other!
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • tlcmcleod
    tlcmcleod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I'm a 39 year old mother of three and I would like to lose 50 pounds :flowerforyou:
  • GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just had my third child five weeks ago....... determined to lose the baby weight and then some! Good luck :)
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hello there...I'm 39, mother of 3, youngest is 9 months and I have 60 more pounds to lose...anyone can feel free to add me :)