Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Happy Dance!!!

lreed
lreed Posts: 348 Member
edited 9:53PM in Success Stories
:smile: :smile: WOO HOO! January 1st I set a goal for myself to get to 200 lbs (from 218.5) by the beginning of May, I did it!!! :happy: :happy: Even better I set body fat goals, Started out at 36.5% body fat (obese) with a goal to get under 30% body fat, and drum roll, I am at 29.4% :noway: :noway: as of this morning per my trainer!!! I am out of obese, into overweight!!! Now the next goal is to get under 26% in 3 months!! :wink:
I have been so discouraged this month since I only lost 3lbs :sad: and have been working really hard, but when I figured out the fat loss it was closer to 8lbs!!!:happy:
I am doing the happy dance today!!! :laugh: Thank you to all my buddies on MFP who offer encouragement, support, advice and a kick in the pants when I need it! And if you need a kick in the pants let me know I'll be happy to oblige!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    WOW!!! Congrats girl!! Nice work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    w00T!!! Congratulations, I will do the happy dance with you!
  • Congrats! Never thought you'd be happy to be labeled "overweight" would you? LOL

Can't wait til I'm just "overweight" and not obese!

Keep up the good work!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    and you should do a happy dance. Good for you! Whoo hoo!:happy:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WooHoo I will Happy dance with you!!! This is great I am so very proud of your success and your determination :bigsmile: I know when I hit the not Obese mark anymore it was such a joyous day Take time to celebrate all that you have accomplished You so ROCK!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Make sure to record all those calories burned doing your happy dance throughout the day! Great job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    That's great!!!! Seeing that smaller number in body fat % makes me so happy, and even more excited than seeing the loss on the scale 'cause I just don't want to be FAT. I want to be muscle, water, TONED. Great job on the lower numbers, girly!!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    CONGRATS!!! :) That is too awesome. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Thanks all! Continuing to do the happy dance!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Good for you!! And I bet that happy dance burns calories, too! :laugh:
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Wow! You should be doing a great big Happy Dance. Way to go.:happy:
  • stefanka
    stefanka Posts: 1
    Way to go! Congratulations!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!