Bring on the wedding!

Options
I am pretty new here and have been logging my food and working out for the last few weeks. Hello Everyone!!!!! I am getting married July 26 and I am trying to get into wedding shape and have an overall healthy lifestyle. Hoping to make some weight loss buddies and get some great healty tips to improve my life.

Replies

• AmmeJayne2
    Options
    Hey, i am getting married in summer 2015.. so i know how you feel :) add me if you like and we can help each other xx
  • tnt7787
    tnt7787 Posts: 48
    Options
    My fiance and I have not set a date yet, but our wedding will most likely be this summer as well. I have only been at this a week, could use some weight loss friends too! So far I'm down 2.2 lbs and have about 18 lbs to go. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone. :smile:
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am getting married 2 months today, OMG, where has the last 21 months gone since we booked it. I was hoping to lose a stone but have managed to lose 8 lbs so far. Leading up to christmas I was laid up for 10 weeks recovering from a foot operation but am back on my feet but got a bit of catching up to do on the exercise front.

Good luck with all the wedding planning. xx
  • AmmeJayne2
    Options
    Have you ladies tried the jillian michaels 30 day shred? i have just ordered it off amazon for only £5. everyone is going on about it and how good it is. maybe you should try that to help you x
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey!! me too Im getting married on August 10 2013 and im continuing my "look sexy in a wedding dress journey" im down 20 lbs since starting and have quite a few more too go.
    Lets do it together!
    Best of Luck !
    Talk soon
    Steph
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Getting married October, 2013! I wish I could lose 60 pounds, so we'll see :)
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 3, 2013 and I'm also hoping to be well on my way to my goal by that time. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!! :)
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    hey all! getting married 8th August 2013. like you amanda im in shock! where has the time gone?! anyway I have about 20lbs to go! feel free to add me (thats for anyone!)
    Wish everyone luck! x
  • Zumbagal84
    Zumbagal84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'll support you! :)