Friends needed...losing motivation

Hi All,

Im a 27 year old mother of 3 gained 37lbs because of the last pregnancy. I've tried to commit to a weight loss program but this just seems impossible...especially when I'm home after work preparing their dinner.

I re-started with MFP in January since I fell off the wagon last October and lost 2 lbs a week. But it's getting hard!!! (I'm soo weak).

FRIENDS IN NEED!!

Replies

• Kellyanne822
    Kellyanne822 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm looking pals too! We can do this :)
  • Me, three!!! Let's help each other stay motivated!!!!
  • hi u can add me if u like i jus joined this yesterday but been losing weight since Sept last with sw we cud motivated each other i have 3 kids
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    hey!
    you can add me if you like! don't give up, you can do it :)
  • hi wud u like to add me too i jus joined yesterday
  • WiniDe
    WiniDe Posts: 3 Member
    I'm no longer 27 (WAY past that) but count me in for support because we can all use it no matter what our age or pounds to go status. Being in this for the long haul is sometimes scary because it seems to take too long. I have to keep reminding myself that every pound (or fraction thereof) and inch lost is that much closer to my goal. I haven't reached the 1/2 way point yet, but I am on my way. Hang in there and don't let anyone discourage you!! :love:
  • dzerbini71
    dzerbini71 Posts: 13 Member
    Anyone can add me! :)
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm a mother of 3 also. Feel free to add me!
  • U have lost 1 ten pound bag of potatoes... 1 five pound bag of sugar....and 4- 16 oz Pepsi's... U have come to far. U are not weak u are strong. Mind over matter. I say alll that to u while I'm craving chocolate :-/
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Feel free to add me, ive just started again, so looking to add more friends :)
  • randi_ketofornia
    randi_ketofornia Posts: 11 Member
    Yes!! Need some support too! I'll add you! Feel free to add me too, as the support the better:)
  • Feel free to add me
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    feel free to add me
  • ghettoluvly777
    ghettoluvly777 Posts: 7 Member
    :heart: Hello all, Many times I have tried losing weight and I have placed law over myself of what i can and cannot eat and for the last 2 weeks i began a journey of working out at least 5 times a week at the gym and eating healthier just not saying im not gonna do this or that. I have lost 9 pounds in two weeks and still goin. I am looking for friends and people who want to be motivated and get motivated interested let me know thanks.
  • What an amazing way to look at it . Also , I don't know what your health plan ( I prefer to not say "diet") but for me if i'm craving chocolate i take a small portion with dark chocolate chips and peanut butter. Getting protein , healthy fats in and giving your body a healthier chocolate. Small amount of caffeine in the chocolate which helps boost your metabolism.
  • ghettoluvly777
    ghettoluvly777 Posts: 7 Member
    I tend to steer towards eating natural foods that only have 1 or 2 ingredents if possible. I also eat 6 times a day small amounts. No pop water,tea,skim milk,almond milk. Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast so important and its usually oatmeal in a jar with milk,greek yogurt,chia seeds,flax seed,honey,apple sauce and fruit overnight. I drink natural detox of lemon and cucumber with mint leafs that you leave overnight in fridge as well. Chicken Chicken Chicken and sometimes Turkey meat. Lentil beans. I could keep goin lol and yes 100% dark chocolate is very good for you
  • I am new to site and looking for support also, we can do this!!!
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Keep going ...buy something in the size you want to be for motivation
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Please add me if you are willing to commit to log every day and have an open diary.

Good luck!