Chicken Parmesan too easy and good to not share!!

Options

Replies

• RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Yummy!! BUMP!!
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looks great! One of my favorite meals. I'm going to try it along with the spaghetti squash I'm trying Ts weekend. Thanks for sharing :-)
  • ozerion
    ozerion Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This looks really good!

I am confused though (perhaps I am just dense or missing something). How do you get Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 3.5 oz for only 81 cal? I could see trimming the fat will reduce the calories but how do you know how much it is reduced by?
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy, I will have to get my breasts out of the freezer. ROFL.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    bump! Thank you!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    yum yum yum
  • maggiemoak
    Options
    bump and yum
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sounds and looks delicious! Thanks!
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    bump
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This looks really good!

I am confused though (perhaps I am just dense or missing something). How do you get Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 3.5 oz for only 81 cal? I could see trimming the fat will reduce the calories but how do you know how much it is reduced by?

My question as well. All the boneless, skinless chicken breast I've found (Foster Farms, store brand) are 30cals / ounce. So that would be about 105cals for chicken. My only other concern is in the 1 tsp of cheese. I mean, 1 teaspoon is like the size of a quarter-- seems like it would be just 5 or 6 little shreds... looks like a lot more on there.

Maybe for those extra cals, you could sub out shiritaki noodles underneath- almost no cals! Then it's a wash!:smile:
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks bump
  • 89sassy
    89sassy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    Making this tomorrow! YUM, YUM!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    This looks really good!

3.5 oz was the raw weight, trimmed of fat, and nearly dry cooked. 4oz raw usually has about 110 calories if it is loaded up with the "solution" most processors use. I look for chicken either without or with less of the solution added.
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    This looks really good!

My question as well. All the boneless, skinless chicken breast I've found (Foster Farms, store brand) are 30cals / ounce. So that would be about 105cals for chicken. My only other concern is in the 1 tsp of cheese. I mean, 1 teaspoon is like the size of a quarter-- seems like it would be just 5 or 6 little shreds... looks like a lot more on there.

Maybe for those extra cals, you could sub out shiritaki noodles underneath- almost no cals! Then it's a wash!:smile:

The tablespoon of Parmesan was in the dredge mixture, not on top. What you see on top is an ounce (1/4 cup) of mozzarella. It is a separate entry in the diary. I count EVERYTHING that is on the plate. There is not an ingredient left out. I am very meticulous about it.