No More Excuses -- Week 25

Options

Replies

• tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Rode my bike at noon hour yesterday - didn't want to but felt good after. Training for the 17 k charity bike a thon on May 8 with another girl at work. I am keeping my challenge and haven't eaten after 8 pm. I am down a pound today. Just can't let Friday night and Saturday ruin my progress.

susan (smwert)

Nice job Susan! WOW....17k on a bike. Can't imagine doing that! I "ustacould"!!!!! Have a great time and keep us poste don how you do!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Mornin all. Very dreary here again today, forcasting lots of rain. I am up a pound today but TOM is coming later this week, so I am hoping that is the problem. Definately have been slack with watching the eating thou. Not sure if I will get on treadmill today. Going to Yorkton I think to get parts today.

Went to step aerobics last night and just couldnt get into it. But still burned 635 cal.

Hope everyone has a good day.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well I did decideo hit the treadmill. Did 1.75 miles, and burnt 258 cals.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Awesome job!!
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options

I'm tired just reading about your exercise!
    susan
  • tigermom79
    Options
    WTG Renae!!!! I am fighting with myself as to if I really want to go to curves!!!! i will go, but feel like it is one of those nights that I will "just be there"!!!! My TOM as well!!!!

HAve a great evening all!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good evening all...I made it to the gym again today and jogged the trail, did 20 minutes on the bike and then did the Nautilus machines. I was a dripping puddle when I finished but I feel so much better. I ended up under calories two days in a row now woohoo!! My youngest got a guinea pig today from a friend and he is so excited. Her name is Bella and he is just amazed with her. Hopefully he'll take the responsibility part of the deal and clean up her cage, we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. Nothing else exciting here today. Hope you all have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Great job Tammy on the workout. And Ann, that is how I felt going to aerobics last night.

Well we went to Boston Pizza today, and I ate 1/2 healthy. The bad part was I had a beer, and 3/4 of bandara bread. The healthy part was I had 1/2 of an individual spicy chicken pizza, it was located under their health selection meals. So I did end up going over my calories by like 250 I think, which considering how I usually eat there wasnt bad.

Hope to get on treadmill tomorrow, then off to the farm to help hubby clean up the workshop. Suppose to get lots of rain here, which isn't good, because we should be in the field already. Still have a little fixing to do to get ready.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning all!!!! What a pretty morning in Colorado....NO WIND!!!! YIPEE...However, it is suppose to get cold and rainy today thru Sunday. And of course we have a home track meet today. Get to go freeze outside again!!!! Darn It!!!

So, I will only be at work this morning because of the track meet so have lots to do. Guess I better get after it!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Friday team!!! It is going to be a beautiful day in SC. I would love to hit the water for a little afternoon kayaking. Hopefully I can talk hubby into going with me. Have a great day:smile:
  • Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for asking about me Ann. I am still here. Just getting use to the site.
  • Kimber11
    Options
    Happy Friday team!!! It is going to be a beautiful day in SC. I would love to hit the water for a little afternoon kayaking. Hopefully I can talk hubby into going with me. Have a great day:smile:
    Have fun!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Thanks for asking about me Ann. I am still here. Just getting use to the site.

Hey, good to see you:flowerforyou:
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good evening team!!! Well tonight was a bitter sweet moment.....Trevor had his last ever Middle School athletic event. It was the last track meet and did well for himself. He will be in High School athletics now!!! EGADS.....My baby of 5 in high school.......I wish I could stop time!!!! But am happy for him to grow up as well! I have been blessed with 5 great kids!!!! Thank you Lord!!!!

So we had to celebrate with mexican food tonight. Needless to say I think I'm over calories. Oh well it was worth it tonight!!!!

This week-end I am off to Denver as my twirlers have state championships on Sunday. Tomorrow we are going early to thrift shop!!!!

Everyone have a great week-end as I may not be on much until Monday!!!!

Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I tried a new diet this week that my mother gave me. You only do it for 3 days because it is only 1000 calories. Then you eat normally for 4 days and do it again. I did it Wed., Thurs. &Friday. I wasn't hungry and didn't cheat once. No eating after supper around 6 p.m. Today I am down 3.6 pounds in just those 3 days. I am happy to be able to eat what I want today though.

It is Saturday morning and supposed to be warm today. Gardening here I come. It is nice not to be hung over on a Saturday morning. I hope I am down even more tomorrow morning. On Wed. I was 148 and I am 144.4 today. I know - I am amazed. It is surprising how a little success can motivate you to stay good!!!! I have to get down to 128 to be within the healthy (not overweight) class for my age and size. Next goal - get out of the 140's. I am 56 and only 5 foot nothing with a small frame.

Susan (smwert)
  • Kimber11
    Options
    I tried a new diet this week that my mother gave me. You only do it for 3 days because it is only 1000 calories. Then you eat normally for 4 days and do it again. I did it Wed., Thurs. &Friday. I wasn't hungry and didn't cheat once. No eating after supper around 6 p.m. Today I am down 3.6 pounds in just those 3 days. I am happy to be able to eat what I want today though.

It is Saturday morning and supposed to be warm today. Gardening here I come. It is nice not to be hung over on a Saturday morning. I hope I am down even more tomorrow morning. On Wed. I was 148 and I am 144.4 today. I know - I am amazed. It is surprising how a little success can motivate you to stay good!!!! I have to get down to 128 to be within the healthy (not overweight) class for my age and size. Next goal - get out of the 140's. I am 56 and only 5 foot nothing with a small frame.

Susan (smwert)
    Way to go Susan. That is motivating!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Sunday all...It is rainy here today but will be warm, still no kayaking for me:frown: Oh well, I'm sure we need the rain. I am finally back down to 170 this morning:bigsmile: . I seem to have gotten back on the wagon this week and am staying under my calories every day and exercising. I have been trying new Weight Watcher's recipes this week and found some really good ones. I have made chocolate peanut ice cream cake, strawberry cheesecake parfaits (can you tell I have a sweet tooth?), some really good and crunchy oven roasted potatoes and garlic green beans with tomatoes. Let me know if anybody wants these recipes and I'll be glad to share. This morning I had fresh strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast with sugar free syrup. Here is what I did...

Spread fat free cream cheese on two pieces of bread
    Dip in Egg Beaters
    Put one piece of the bread in a hot sandwich maker (although you could probably use a skillet) cream cheese side facing up
    Top with fresh sliced strawberries mixed with a little bit of Splenda
    Top with the other piece of bread cream cheese side down
    I cooked it about 3-5 minutes and topped with sugar free syrup

This was so easy and absolutely delicious!

Ann...Have fun this weekend and enjoy your thrifting day. If I go anymore, I will have to open up my own thrift store:laugh:

Susan...Congrats on the weight loss!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me your weigh ins, I will post some time after noon tomorrow.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all! WOW! What a fantastic week-end!!! Mom and I went thrifting on Saturday....ALL DAY!!!! I found so many great deals, I can't even begin to say, but the best for me were Christopher and Banks Capris for $3 each!!! WHA WHOOOOO!!!! Plus, I picked a size 12 off the rack and they fit perfect.....What a feeling not to struggle into them!!! ;)

Then on Sunday we had our State Championships for Baton Twirling. I have one little gal (13) that is the State Champion 2-Baton , and the State Champion in Strut in her classification. My other student (9) had to compete for her state solo competition against 12 year olds. There were 9 in her classification and she came out 5th!!! That was excellent, especially since it is her first state championship competition!

So....I almost hate to post this but the wii this morning said I was at 157 1/2. Holy cow. I don't want to gain it back, so I hope it is correct and will keep on keeping on!

Have a wonderful Monday Team!!!!
    Ann

PS Susan.....what is the diet you were on? Are you willing to share??????

Tammy....I love some of WW recipes... I have a Cookbook on CD as well as their big Cookbook. Your french toast sounds splendid.....will have to try!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great numbers coming this week!!!!!!! Can't wait to post this chart!!!!!