T.H.E Team Starting fresh wk3

Options

Replies

• egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    jjtonic75 sw 206.8 gw 155.0 cw 164.4 gained .2
    egam ?

I decided not to weigh in this week. It's just been really rough and I don't think my self esteem can take another blow. I've decided I'm going to take this week to get back on track, to recommit, to try harder everyday. So it's a mystery this time!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday..

I slept in.. Husband has the day off so we had no alarms..

I am off to do a light exercise.. then I will weigh in when I shower..
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    egam ? Not weighing in this week
    Losingit4good SW 224.4 GW 200 CW 221.8. Loss this week... 2.6lbs

and my Hubby lost 5lbs this week eating what I cooked him.. LOL... I was surprised to see the scale move since the Aunt is visiting. This is not usually when I see the scale budge in the right direction but figured Id check anyway.
  • BridgetE
    BridgetE Posts: 10
    Options
    Bridgete SW 222 GW 160 CW 214 loss this week 1 lb

Happy Friday!!!

Guess what? My pants don't fit!!! They're too big! Kinda cool. Anyway, went to the library today and got 6 new cookbooks. Hopefully I'll be able to get some new ideas. Husband and little man are super picky.

Off to the drive in movies tonight with family and friends. Nice weather today so it should be a good time. Just really hoping to stay on track and stay away from the junk food!

Check with you later!
  • nitag
    Options
    nitag SW 230/ GW 145/ CW 204 loss of 1 lb

Have a great weekend..

I am going to try hard to check in and log this weekend...
  • ragarza1
    ragarza1 Posts: 13
    Options
    ragarza1 SW-160/GW-135/CW-156.5 lost 1.5 :happy:

Tried really hard to get back on track after the craziness that was last week. Thanks for all the support ladies, not getting much of it at home these days so i'll take it where i can get it. i really appreciate all of you. Got in 3 days of running for a total of about 8miles this week so that makes me pretty darn happy. Still working to get at least 3 miles in 30mins and i have to drop 7 minutes to do it...keep tellin myself thats about 2 extra songs on my IPOD i don't have to listen to haha. seein if that messes with my brain enough or if i need a new strategy. Have a great weekend ladies, a fresh week will begin soon!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    egam ?

I decided not to weigh in this week. It's just been really rough and I don't think my self esteem can take another blow. I've decided I'm going to take this week to get back on track, to recommit, to try harder everyday. So it's a mystery this time!

You can do it!!! We are here to help you through another week and this one will be better than the last one. Have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options

and my Hubby lost 5lbs this week eating what I cooked him.. LOL... I was surprised to see the scale move since the Aunt is visiting. This is not usually when I see the scale budge in the right direction but figured Id check anyway.

GEAT JOB!!! keep up the good work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options

Happy Friday!!!

Guess what? My pants don't fit!!! They're too big! Kinda cool. Anyway, went to the library today and got 6 new cookbooks. Hopefully I'll be able to get some new ideas. Husband and little man are super picky.

Off to the drive in movies tonight with family and friends. Nice weather today so it should be a good time. Just really hoping to stay on track and stay away from the junk food!

Check with you later!

YEAH!!! Good for you. Keep up the great work. Have fun at the movies. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options

Have a great weekend..

I am going to try hard to check in and log this weekend...

You can do it. Congrats on the pound lost!!! :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    ragarza1 SW-160/GW-135/CW-156.5 lost 1.5 :happy:

Tried really hard to get back on track after the craziness that was last week. Thanks for all the support ladies, not getting much of it at home these days so i'll take it where i can get it. i really appreciate all of you. Got in 3 days of running for a total of about 8miles this week so that makes me pretty darn happy. Still working to get at least 3 miles in 30mins and i have to drop 7 minutes to do it...keep tellin myself thats about 2 extra songs on my IPOD i don't have to listen to haha. seein if that messes with my brain enough or if i need a new strategy. Have a great weekend ladies, a fresh week will begin soon!

Great job on the loss. Keep up the good work. I still can't run a 5k in 30 mins. I did the C25K program and am able to run 3.1 in 45 mins. Maybe a little faster now, but not sure yet. I will be running a 5k next Sunday, so Iguess I will find out then. Keep on runnin'. :bigsmile:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone this week!! You all are a great team!! keep up the wonderful work ladies!

Im also working on the c25k. not at their pace but at mine.. LOL... I figure when the interval gets easier its time to move to the next one...currently working week 3 and its still challenging, so I think I'll be using it for a while.

Anywho... this next week should be pretty simple. Hubby is out of town for work and I always seem to do really good when he is gone. Gotta keep myself busy somehow, so I spend more time at the gym.. LOL

Have a great friday night all. Anita, I agree... I am gonna really try to log this weekend as well. I usually have a hard time keeping my logs over the weekend because we are busy but I really just have no excuse. Not since I have the app and can log it from my phone. Speaking of, I saw that they are working on an app for the blackberry then will be working on one for the droid phone also. :smile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Losingit4good-I have faith that you can log in your food all weekend. It is hard to get into the routine of it, but I know you can do it. Have a great weekend. Oh yea, great job on your C25k program. That is how I started and learned how to "wog". I can now say that I enjoy "wogging". In the past I refused to jog or run because I thought my body was not made for it and now, I am running my second 5k next Sunday. Keep up the great work. You are doing AWESOME. :bigsmile:

jjtonic75 sw 206.8 gw 155.0 cw 161.6 lost 2.6
    ragarza1 SW-160/GW-135/CW-156.5 lost 1.5

It is the start of day 2 of the Shakeology Cleanse. I weighed this morning and I lost almost 3 pounds. I am super excited. I have not seen this number is over 6 years. If I get one more pound down, then I will have hit my goal for the weekend. 2 pounds and I will finally be in the 150's. Now wouldn't that just be something?

I can say that is was not easy yesterday, but I am hoping today will be better. I won't be sitting at a computer all day and watching the clock constantly. So, here is to a better and brighter day.

Have a beautiful weekend everybody. :bigsmile:
  • nitag
    Options
    Jennifer that is so awesome.. I just might try that Cleanse.. I think my body could use it.. I have been checking that site daily.. Now it's just convincing the hubby... Or do I just put it on my credit card and he would never know lol.. Oh to be sneaky....

LI4G - I think we really could be better... We can motivate each other.. I'm reading my biggest loser books and can't decide which way to go.. I just want to take the path that leads me in a direction that I can stick with.. I think to myself, I'm 45, get with it.. I'm tired of feeling like this..

Oh well..... I will, soon...

I'll log all weekend....

Anita
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Pawprint-sw168/gw115/cw135

I slightly gained a little this week but I'm getting ready to start TOM any second.... I'm not recording it because it's with in my 2 pound fluctuation limit....
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Jennifer that is so awesome.. I just might try that Cleanse.. I think my body could use it.. I have been checking that site daily.. Now it's just convincing the hubby... Or do I just put it on my credit card and he would never know lol.. Oh to be sneaky....

LI4G - I think we really could be better... We can motivate each other.. I'm reading my biggest loser books and can't decide which way to go.. I just want to take the path that leads me in a direction that I can stick with.. I think to myself, I'm 45, get with it.. I'm tired of feeling like this..

Oh well..... I will, soon...

I'll log all weekend....

Anita

Me, I would be sneaky about it. Shakeology is really yummy. There are two flavors, Chocolate and Greenberry. The Greenberry is different, I do like it, but I love the Chocolate.

Here is some information on it. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jjtonic75?bctid=16664447001

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, here is my website www.beachbodycoach.com/jjtonic75

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. :bigsmile:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    I agree 100% anita... we can do better! I am finding today to be a tough one for eating because I really ran out of "good" options to eat. I was planning on hitting the grocery store this morning to restock the kitchen for this next week, but hubby and I cleaned out the bonus room yesterday and he filled my car with computer stuff to drop off at the habitat for humanity ecycle drop point. They didnt open till 10am and hubby didnt leave here until 1 and just got back. Now Im just waiting for the baby to wake up from his nap so I can get the heck out of here and get it done. I couldnt be upset that I couldnt use my car.....Ive been bugging him for YEARS to get rid of some of this stuff and he finally decided to do it. We can now see the floor in the bonus room!!! Heck, we could dance in there!! HAHA!!

I already have my plan for this next week and grocery list ready. Not every meal is from the recipe book, but several of them are. I planned out my meals on MFP ahead of time, then made my list. The grocery list in posted in my blog if you wanna see it.

Since I finally saw a drop this week (significantly) from the "better" eating I did last week, Im gonna stick with it. I didnt get cravings for junkfood or feel like I was deprived at all. In fact, I feel like I ate more last week than I used to, I just ate better. I had 1 night where I really wanted chocolate and I made cookies... but I didnt eat a ton of them and stayed in my calories. I had 3 and the kids ate the rest. Im not about to tell myself that I cant have something I enjoy, but at the same point.... I am at the point where I know if I eat too much of those things it will hamper my progress and so I have to enjoy it within moderation.
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    Pawprint-sw168/gw115/cw135
    PecanTan SW 300 GW 150 CW 234.8 Loss of 4.8 lbs

Hi everyone hope that everyone one had a wonderful week regardless of the challenges that you may have had to face. I'm sorry that I usually am bringing up the rear, I'm so busy on Friday mornings that I don't get to log in and then sometimes really late on Friday afternoon that once I do get home I'm too tired to do anything except to get ready for bed. My week went well got in a free class of yoga Friday afternoon from a co worker that teaches it to our cancer patient, she offered to do it every Friday after work for the radiation therapist if we would like, which I gladly accepted always wanted to yoga but thought that my body were to big to any of the moves, but you know what I did better than I or the instructor thought I would do and it was really fun and relaxing, can't wait for the next class. I'm really excited about my 4.8 lbs weight loss and so looking forward for the rest of his family(unwanted pounds) to leave my body!! Hope the start of your week is rewarding and full of joy and happiness...:flowerforyou:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    So I ate really bad last night. I'll admit it. I got some cream cheese spread and a sleeve of crackers and well most of the crackers are gone... I have the munchies when TOM isn't on time. No I'm not pregnant it's just taking it's jolly old time. It's the irregular part of my body that I hate... thought it was going to start yesterday... but no. So, I get antsy and munch. Sometimes though I really am hungry and I try to eat good stuff. So it just needs to hurry up and get here. Every month it gets pushed back a few days.

But, we are eating more veggies. Bad thing in when I'm at the farm all day the only thing around is fast food. So, I'm back to eating chicken based stuff. We were down to eating it rarely that I was sneaking in some red meat lol and it tasted so good. I eat a little here and there and it doesn't bother me at all. Plus I actually have learned to eat starches while eating red meat and it helps.

Way to go everyone for loosing this week. Keep up the hard work
  • Iffer75
    Options
    PecanTan SW 300 GW 150 CW 234.8 Loss of 4.8 lbs

Hi everyone hope that everyone one had a wonderful week regardless of the challenges that you may have had to face. I'm sorry that I usually am bringing up the rear, I'm so busy on Friday mornings that I don't get to log in and then sometimes really late on Friday afternoon that once I do get home I'm too tired to do anything except to get ready for bed. My week went well got in a free class of yoga Friday afternoon from a co worker that teaches it to our cancer patient, she offered to do it every Friday after work for the radiation therapist if we would like, which I gladly accepted always wanted to yoga but thought that my body were to big to any of the moves, but you know what I did better than I or the instructor thought I would do and it was really fun and relaxing, can't wait for the next class. I'm really excited about my 4.8 lbs weight loss and so looking forward for the rest of his family(unwanted pounds) to leave my body!! Hope the start of your week is rewarding and full of joy and happiness...:flowerforyou:

Wow, almost 5 pounds that is amazing. Keep up the great work.

Getting a free Yoga class every Friday is a great way to start the weekend. Enjoy, Yoga is one of the most important workouts of the week. :bigsmile: