I need mommy friends who are on the road to fitnees.

Options
2»

Replies

• jonelljohnson123
    jonelljohnson123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma to two little girls one 5 and the other one 6 months. Its hard getting the baby weight off this time around. I'm hoping with support from new friends on MFP I will be able to reach my goal feel free to add me we can all be in this together!!!!
  • crownedbeauty
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am a mother of three 4yr old, 1 yr old, and a 1 month old!!! I have been struggling with my weight for 4 years. I need to shed these pounds. I want to be healthy for not only myself but my family.

Looking to be motivated while motivating, pls add me!!!
  • horrificat
    horrificat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New mom here (and even though DS is 13 months old now - I still feel new. Trying to get my pre-baby body back. I gained 30 lbs and only lost 10 so 20 to go. Trying to become active on boards as that has helped me in the past. Definitely add me!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 7 ages 8 down to 11 1/2 month old twins. I am working on losing the baby weight and toning up. Kudos on the training to be a midwife! I had my first two at home with a midwife and loved it. I would have had more at home, but there were some extenuating issues. Anyway, feel free to add me.
  • jmadamczyk
    jmadamczyk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a 22 year old mom of the most amazingly sweet and cute 3 month old baby C:
  • brooklynnbabyg
    Options
    I am also a mother of two children. My son is 9 and my daughter will be 3 very soon. I also find that the nights are hard. I take Zumba to help with the weight loss.
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy to 3 boys, 5, almost 3, and 4 month
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am a Mommy of a 21month old! Add me!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 1 yr old, 11 and 12 yr old. I have lots of free time during the day when the oldest two are in school. I have just recently started exercising and feel so much better when I do. Feel free to add me (anyone). I have lost 72 lbs and looking to lose atleast another 30. I will help motivate you if that is what you want!!!
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Crystle85
    Options
    I am a stay at home mommy to an almost 2 year old boy and a 4 year old daughter, committed to doing this right this time around, for them and for myself. Any other mommies feel free to add me!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have girls ages 8, 3.5 and 1 year and would love more Mommy friends on my list!
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    As many others, i am also a mom of 2. I tend to workout at night once they are in bed, i am def a night person! I know you can jump start your day with a good workout but like to sleep too much! Ive lost weight before but watched it come back, determined to make it work this time! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • kristaml86
    Options
    I'm a almost 27 year old mama to my 2 year old son! New to MFP website... have been using the App for a while. Please add me!!!
  • SAHMof3kids
    Options
    35 year old mother is three...4, 2 and 1..... Just getting back on track. I have a long way to go but trying to make every day count. Does anyone have any food recommendations?
    I have been living on oatmeal for breakfast.... quinoa and veggies....chicken as well.

Goal is to lose 50 lbs and be better than pre-preggo!
  • jeanh0406
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of three children ages 20, 15 and 5. I also run a home daycare with 7 children under the age of 3. I work Monday thur Friday from 7:30 til 5:30 and go to college on Wednesday nights. I am very motivated, weight has been up and down for years. I have ran 9 marathons in the last 6 years. You can add me to your list. I would love help with my eating. Willing to try new foods.
  • jeanh0406
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of three children ages 20, 15 and 5. I also run a home daycare with 7 children under the age of 3. I work Monday thur Friday from 7:30 til 5:30 and go to college on Wednesday nights. I am very motivated, weight has been up and down for years. I have ran 9 marathons in the last 6 years. You can add me to your list. I would love help with my eating. Willing to try new foods.
  • erikamiley
    Options
    I'm a new mommy to a 4 month old trying to get back into shape! :smile: Would love to be friends! I'm 28 and staying at home with the kiddos right now while I'm in graduate school. Would love to have another adult to chat with!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 2yr old, I work nights, and have little to no time to sleep let alone workout. The combination of these factors has caused me to put on weight over the years and now I am making the conscience decision of no more excuses just get this done. My past experience has made me realize I need the support of MFP friends and would love to have motivation and support from moms like me. Please feel free to add me I am on everyday and love to give advice and motivation!
  • kskallen
    kskallen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too.....add me!