Anyone 5'6" and around 180 pounds?

Options
I'm looking for anyone about my height and weight (170-180 at the moment) and on a mission to get FIT as opposed to just lose weight?

Someone who is willing to provide support, doesn't mind me messaging them once in a while, and vice versa of course.

Add me or post here :)

Replies

• cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6 - 3/4" and started @ 185#. Feel free to add me.
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've just crawled below 180, am currently 174 (79kg) and am definitely trying to get fitter along with losing weight. I've upped my exercise a lot since the start of this year along with tracking calories. Always happy to cheerlead and more cheerleaders for myself too.
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 or 5'6 on a "tall" day :laugh: I started out at 212+ but am currently at 177. I haven't been this low on the scale in at least
    13yrs. That being said, I would still like to lose more but I'm wanting to be fit w/muscle rather than skinny. So if the scale goes up but I look better I will do my best to forget the number on the scale. But rather, remember the muscle I gained & fat I've lost.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 186 lbs. I so badly want to be fit! The skinniest I've ever been was when I was working all the time, and would tend to forget to eat. I need support to get fit!
  • eheflick
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and right at 169.. feel free to add me!