What are some of your favorite movie quoutes?

Options
13»

Replies

• irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    "As you wish" - The Princess Bride
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    "And then they all said Jabroni"
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Spade: We didn't exactly believe your story, Miss O'Shaughnessy. We believed your 200 dollars. I mean, you paid us more than if you had been telling us the truth, and enough more to make it all right.

Bryan: Who killed Thursby?
    Sam Spade: I don't know.
    Bryan: Perhaps you don't, but you could make an excellent guess.
    Sam Spade: My guess might be excellent or it might be crummy, but Mrs. Spade didn't raise any children dippy enough to make guesses in front of a district attorney, and an assistant district attorney and a stenographer.
    Bryan: Why shouldn't you, if you have nothing to conceal?
    Sam Spade: Everybody has something to conceal.

Joel Cairo: You always have a very smooth explanation...
    Sam Spade: What do you want me to do, learn to stutter?

From The Maltese Falcon
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "It's very small, they recently had the whole country carpeted. We're talking small, Rhode Island could beat the crap out of in a war. It's not a big place"
    "We understand its small Arthur, we also understand you are very Drunk."
    Arthur
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS..iiiiitty bitty living space"

"Baby ruuuth... Chunk love Sloth" (I say this when I slobber kiss my husband."

Your momma sure does care about your education boy ( and a billion others from Forest Gump)

Tom cruise, save me with your witchcraft!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering."

William H Macy in Mystery Men
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?"

My all time favorite movie scene. Can you imagine trying to learn that? Bravo Chevy Chase, bravo!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    “All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-d!(kin’.” — Chasing Amy
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The worst thing is that he made me move out here where my children are in school with only one other black kid so they won't be improperly influenced. Well, guess what John, YOU'RE the mother****in' improper influence! Get your ****! Get your ****! And, get out!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Half the ones I want to post would be extremely censored on here haha....

"Winners go home and **** the prom queen.” — The Rock

"Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes."

"And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were … I’m on drugs!"
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    SleepingBeauty12345 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    "and spit like a man?"
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    "Oh hidy ho officer, we've had a doozy of a day. There we were minding our own business, just doing chores around the house, when kids started killing themselves all over my property."

- Tucker and Dale vs Evil
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    "I think its only fair to warn you... this place it surrounded by a team of 150 Black Ops..."
    "I don't Believe you!"
    "would you believe 30 Commando's..."
    "NO!"
    "...How about Chuck Norris with a Bebe gun?"
    Get Smart :D
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    "Inconceivable!"
    "Stop rhyming and I mean it. " "Anybody want a peanut?"
    -Princess Bride
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

He hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his *kitten*. Five long years, he wore this watch up his *kitten*. Then, when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my *kitten* for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    "BAHAHAHA! Stupid F$CKING idiot! Red-shirted *kitten*! You guys think you're so f#cking cool, it makes me sick! "Oh, let's go make fun of the vegans, and their crazy lifestyle!" We're not hurting anyone! Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow d^ck! "

Haha, I love Grandma's boy
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Pullover, no it's a cardigan.

Big gulps huh? Whelp see you later!

Our pet's heads are falling off!
  • SwimtotheEnd
    SwimtotheEnd Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Get busy living or get busy dying - Shawshank Redemption

I'm the Lobster in the School nativity play - Love Actually
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*, and I'm all out of bubblegum - They Live

Yes'm Miss Daisy, I be honkin' - The Long Kiss Goodnight
  • TCondor
    TCondor Posts: 88
    Options
    Ash Quotes from ED II & AoD

Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch.

Gimme back my hand... GIMME BACK MY HAND!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!

First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.