Options

Replies

• DoctorKatey
    Options
    Nice to meet you back!
  • DivaSkinnyJeans
    DivaSkinnyJeans Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I, too, have signed up for MFP and then abandoned it. I'm determined to utilize this system and stick around this time. Feel free to friend me!!
  • Maxibris
    Maxibris Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a couple of weeks! Any new friends would be welcome so definitely feel free to add!
  • TheEput
    TheEput Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here - I jumped on the bandwagon of MFP, but then I fell off pretty quickly! I'm back, and also hoping that having more friends on here will help. Kind of a "I'll try my best if you will" situation. :)
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I joined a few days ago. I'm determined to do it this year coz if I don't lose it I don't think I ever will :sad:
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I joined a few days ago. I'm determined to do it this year coz if I don't lose it I don't think I ever will :sad:
    se here! WE CAN DO IT!! :)
  • notyourpalbuddy
    Options
    Lets do this! I've given up or been "too busy" a million times in the past but I'm hunkering down this time around. Sometimes we need people in our corner to cheer us on when temptation stares us down.
  • SJax7192
    SJax7192 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your motivation because honestly I need some too! :D Not just that, but support as well...it's getting kind of tough now haha I'm surprised though I stuck to it this long...
    I'm Sarah by the way :)
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I signed up on here last year but didnt do anything until just about a week ago. I have about 85 lbs to lose so I hope we can motivate each other. I will add you!!!!!!

welcome back! we CAN do this and STICK to it, never give up! :)
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    Lets do this! I've given up or been "too busy" a million times in the past but I'm hunkering down this time around. Sometimes we need people in our corner to cheer us on when temptation stares us down.

totally agree!!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    I'd love to be your motivation because honestly I need some too! :D Not just that, but support as well...it's getting kind of tough now haha I'm surprised though I stuck to it this long...
    I'm Sarah by the way :)
    Hi Sarah! I have been working out 3 weeks now and surprised I have stuck this long. But I have only started watching my nutrition since yesterday lol, that is the hard part for me
  • SJax7192
    SJax7192 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's been hard for me too, but I just bought a BUNCH of Smart Ones microwavable meals and OMG THEY'VE MADE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER!! You don't have to compromise, just watch what you eat and you'll be good to go, trust me :)
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    Oh pick me pick me! :-D been on mfp for five months and this is my new Facebook. i am always looking for positive friends :-)
  • howebrook
    howebrook Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just joined about a week ago. I've attempt to lose weight a number of times but this time I just feel more committed. I need to lose about 55 pounds and I'm down about 5 already but I still have a long way to go so I'd love some friends to help me be accountable.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    Oh pick me pick me! :-D been on mfp for five months and this is my new Facebook. i am always looking for positive friends :-)
    hi there! this is my new facebook as well, getting a bit addicting haha
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    Yeah, that's been hard for me too, but I just bought a BUNCH of Smart Ones microwavable meals and OMG THEY'VE MADE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER!! You don't have to compromise, just watch what you eat and you'll be good to go, trust me :)
    oh I think I will go buy some of those for when I don't have time to prepare stuff. that will help me stay on track!
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    welcome back to mfp! :smile:
    i also joined a while back, quit, and then now i'm back again this year with a vengeance!

good luck to your journey, and add me if you'd like (:
  • s07civic
    s07civic Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to MPF. Started 12/31/12 and haven't looked back since. Lost around 5 lbs so far but hoping to lose 50 more. Anyways good luck!
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Add me plz.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i need motivation add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!