A wee little overshare... enter at your own risk.

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    .tumblr_mbne2uqq3H1rnba68o1_500.gif

The FUNNIEST part about this post is that I was watching Bridesmaids as I read it!!!!!! lol

Best part of that movie
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    One time, my whole family got the same epic stomach virus within 24 hours of each other. We were like that. It wasn't pretty. I think it gave me PTSD.

*rocks in a corner*
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    this is the most disgusting, yet most hilarious *kitten* I've read on here !!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    didn't read all the replies, just the opening post.

Had something like that last year. I never got tested but suspected salmonella or E Coli. It was the most violent food poisoning / food born illness I've ever experienced. I made it through work, but then massive abdominal pain made me lay down....until I got up to puke. Puking turned into puking and sh*tting explosive diarrhea at the same time. Yes, sitting on the throne with a trash can held between my knees getting one incredible abdominal workout. I wouldn't recommend it.

I lost 13 lbs in 2-3 days. I struggled to keep down more than just water for a while, then drank a couple liters of Pedialyte, just as something to keep my electrolytes up for proper hydration.

All the weight came back on over the course of about a week. It was just water and everything in my digestive track getting emptied out, not body mass/fat being lost.
  • CDrealME
    CDrealME Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    experienced twice... not in public... dear goodness no... but i must say i died laughing just now reading your experience and remembering my own O_O
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Oh dear God! Shades of Margaret Cho's crapping up her car when she was doing an all fruit diet story...
    Your experience is one of my biggest fears, no lie. Thanks for sharing it. It happened to you, you handled your business and lived to tell the tale. Somehow it just doesn't seem quite so unsurvivable now.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    For some unknown reason, I've decided to share a blog I wrote about a month ago. Please know there is VERY foul language that I have done my best to censor. Read at your own risk. I understand if this gets deleted... but... well... most people seem to enjoy it. The unedited version is here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/odusgolp

Enjoy.

Thank you for your candor and sharing what could only have been a very humiliating experience.
    I do hope you are feeling better.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm counting this as my ab workout today. Too funny!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Once..after eating at Golden Corral....oh, never mind... ;)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My husband once took a nasty poop in his coffee mug halfway between the parking lot and the airport terminal.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My husband once took a nasty poop in his coffee mug halfway between the parking lot and the airport terminal.

Well, that is one way to improve the taste...
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Glad someone resurrected this thread. I'd hate to have missed it.

If you enjoyed that one...

Try this:

http://www.ihos.com/steakhouse.html

Definitely another "at your own risk" link.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words. How this was both unlocked and resurrected after 8 months baffles me. So, I'll just apologize in advance to everyone this offends.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Wait, earlier today I know I saw this thread show up in "My Topics", LOCKED. :huh:
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lmao, thank you for sharing!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words. How this was both unlocked and resurrected after 8 months baffles me. So, I'll just apologize in advance to everyone this offends.

lol bless your heart. anyone who says they've never had a case of "when youre sliding into home and your filling something foam' is lying
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    good god I can't remember a time that I've laughed harder. I'm so sorry that you experienced that! Thank you for sharing though. Really, I just laughed as hard as I ever have for five minutes.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    10/10 Would resurrect again.

tumblr_mcvwjvldAE1r11lhoo1_500.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    GUT!!! That .gif is worse than my story!!! Nightmares!!