Small NSV, but huge for me ! :D

Options
hiyomi
hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
I've been dieting/exercising recently, but not controlling my sodium much even though I had been to the doctor the last few times and they were very concerned that my blood pressure was high. This weekend when I went to the doctor it was the highest it has been 130/101. So I decided to control my sodium, I checked it again on sunday night, 146/87. After just 3 days of controlling my sodium, dieting, exercising, I just checked it right now and it was 129/85 :D After I had eaten all my meals for the day as well. :D I hope I can continue to lower my high blood pressure :D

My blood pressure has been constantly high for awhile so this makes me super happy xD

Replies

• pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! =)
  • emily0441
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up.
  • laurenlynn82
    laurenlynn82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job. Controlling my blood pressure is a major goal for me as well. I have also been watching my sodium and I don't feel as bloated in the morning anymore. I'm currently on medication but I'm hoping to not need it.

Diet and exercise will do wonders. I have noticed my blood pressure go down as well. Keep up the good work.
  • SarahSue41
    Options
    That is a huge victory!! Taking care of yourself is so important! You should be so very happy about this! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!