What kind of workout equipment do you have at home?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    DVDs
    Stair Climber
    Bowflex (that I never use)
    Adjustable dumbbells:
    20127619_7353.jpg
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of dumbbells. Weighted wristbands. Stretchy bands, both with handles and without. Grippy yoga socks. Tons of DVDs.

And of course, my elliptical.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I don't like working out at home but I have a physio ball, a few dumbbells in various weights, a foam roller, a wobble board, elastic bands, a jump rope...a hula hoop, a pull up bar, bike, roller blades, the kid's trampoline... oh and my fave... my running shoes.
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    TREADMILL,AB CRUNCHER ,PERFECT PUSH UP PECKS,ARM AND LEG ROPE, DUMBELLS, AND THE EXERCISCE BALL AND YOU TUBE TO DO TAEBO
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, some hand weights, DVDs, a husband, and a bow flex. Love love love the bow flex.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have a set of Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells to use with my Chalean Extreme DVDs, a mat to use on the floor, Tae Bo DVDs, a bike and a bike trainer I can set my bike on when it's too nasty to ride outside, a homemade hula hoop, and several pairs of running shoes. I live in the country, and it's a lot easier to work out at home than it is to drive into town to workout at the gym.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Right now we have a treadmill and a pair of adjustable 22 lb dumbells. We do plan to add a barbell and a bench with some additional weights so that we can work out when the gym is closed. I generally prefer to work out at the gym BUT sometimes it is just necessary to work out at home.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I have a dog.
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    I have a fluidity bar since I love barre classes. Lots of barre dvds. Bar Method, Lotte Berk, Fluidity, and The Dailey Method, and I'm thinking about getting Physique 57 soon. I also have some light weights 2lbs and 5lbs. I have a ball that came with my fluidity bar and some exercise bands. We also have an XBOX 360 Kinect. I love to do Zumba on that. But, I did also purchase a small Zumba DVD workout set. I haven't tried the advanced workout yet, but I think I get more out of the XBox. I just ordered a Tabata style dvd for some HIIT, and Squeeze by Tracy Effinger. I also want a fun bellydance DVD and was considering a Tribal Fusion DVD; however, I don't want anything too easy, and I don't want anything that takes forever to learn. Something with lots of drills would be great.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Treadmill & good sneakers
    Small-sized weights
    Yoga mat, yoga DVD's & laptop to play them

These keep me busy when I can't get to the gym :drinker:
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bench. Heavybag. Speed bag. Treadmill. Jump rope yoga mat yoga ball. Few hundred in plates and bars... idk... more gloves... striking pads.
  • watergallagher
    Options
    I hate the gym
  • watergallagher
    Options
    P90x
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Treadmill, eliptical, bike, variety of dvd's, hand weights, wrist and ankle weights and a few other things.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have Kettlebells - 10lb & 15 lb. I will be investing soon in 25lbs and up, dumbbells 15 lb & 35 lbs, resistance bands, pull-up bar, jump rope, weighted kick boxing gloves for my Turbo Fire dvds. When I get a bigger place, I'm sure my collection will grow. For now, I have all I need when I workout at home.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Elliptical
    Power rack, bench, olympic bar, olympic plates, barbell bars and various plates.
    Mat.
    Children.
  • Trotmanator
    Options
    Crosstrainer, exercise bike and rowing machine.
  • cholderer
    cholderer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Insanity, a jump rope and a yoga mat.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill, weight bench, 300# barbell set, adjustable dumbells (want to upgrade to a hex set) ab mats, rubber bands and Insanity. I would like to acquire a squat rack with a spotter. Maybe floor mats and rubber 45's so i can drop weights on the floor without breaking stuff. In a perfect world maybe.
  • tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bands, DVD, dumbbells and medicine ball.