Does anyone drink Oolong Tea ?

Options
I drink it while trying to lose weight. I don't know whether it is phycological but I do find it helps me to lose weight.

Does anyone else use it, and do you find the same.

This is the official site from China where I first learnt about it

http://www.oolongtea.org/e/health/04.html

Regards

Paul

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I love Oolong Tea. It is a mix of green and black so you get some of the benefits of both. I buy whole leaf Oolong at a local tea shop and I have a tea infuser cup. It is great for a beverage. I usually will put just a little Sweet Leaf or Truvia in it.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I find Oolong to be fragrant enough not to have to sweeten. My husband brought some home from China and it's fantastic... as far as it's properties to lose weight, not convinced, although I have read that it supposedly does "assist".
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I enjoy oolong very much, one of my favorite types of tea. And know it is not your imagination, all types of tea (green, oolong and white) help aid with digestion and metabolism. I have gotten out of the habit if drinking tea lately, but I think i will start have my daily again.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I loooove the stuff but the loose leaf stuff I typically buy is pricy and I haven't had the chance to buy any lately :(

It's got a really nice aroma/fragrance and doesn't need any added sugar - makes a nice afternoon tea.