Who's With Me?

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
On Monday May 3 I am starting Biggest Loser Bootcamp and I find it the easiest to have workout buddies. Even if you want to be workout buddies and you are doing something else thats great!

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    im in
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I started 30day shred yesterday.....
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    I keep starting/joining groups that die off quickly haha. Maybe since you're starting a program this will really work! I'm buying the Insanity program from Craigslist on Sunday and sort of planned on starting it in a few weeks when I'm more in shape, but duh...it'd help get me in shape faster. So I'm down, I'll start it on Monday, you talked me into it hehe. Mondays are also my weigh in days so this is great!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    cmurphy: I have insanity too! I watched a couple videos and lost pounds just watching them lol. Ya Im not there yet. But we will be routing for you!
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP, what do i need to do for your challenge starting monday,

as i could do with some motivation and have not joined any groups yet

wendy
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well Im starting to do the workout video Biggest Loser Bootcamp but others are doing other videos. Just come here and post how are workouts are going
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ok Im not doing any dvds, but will post about my kettlebell and whatever cardio I did that day!! Yyaa summer is coming!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    That it is TOO quickly!
  • cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    My plans for acquiring Insanity this weekend did not work out, but I ordered it today and should have it this week sometime....I'll do some 30 Day Shred or other DVD in the meantime :)