What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• Hannaaah1990
    Options
    Pizza, cheese and chocolate! Cheese being the hardest to resist out of them all!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Ichiban noodle soup and chips and salsa.. and maybe chocolate =D
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    pizza, sweets, oh and especially blue bell MOO BARS!:wink:
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mickey D's Cheeseburgers!!!!!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with cocoa powder and sardines on top...

Yes..yes..weird.. i know..
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    pizza

and soft pretzels with cheese
  • Alma237
    Alma237 Posts: 12
    Options
    Macaroni.
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    Pretty much every. single. food. joint that I pass on the way home from working out. I see a pizza place; I want pizza. Tacos... Donuts...pizza...burgers...cheesy eggs on toast.... pizza..... and did I mention... pizza?
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes from Cookout.

Dang.

That's my guiltiest pleasure.
  • MisConway
    MisConway Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, hands down. Chips, salsa, fajitas with all the fixings, rice, refried beans, and a margarita to top it off! YUM....
  • magpiej
    magpiej Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Probably Pizza - but I had better include wine...... I think both are probably my biggest weaknesses. I am trying very hard to save both for special occasions - AND to not eat/drink too much then!
  • ChelsG77
    Options
    Chinese food= Chicken Fried Rice
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Outback cheese fries. Probably one of the worst things you can eat, but they are my weakness. Staying very far away from those.
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Butterscotch, Cookies, Pizza, Pecan Pie..... Basically anything bad. I don't go for McDonald's....... shudder
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    Chips - Doritos being my favorite . Tacos , pizza - yummmm. My birthday is in April and I'm considering alowing myself a couple pieces of pizza instead of a cake .
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Pizza and mac and cheese :/
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake, chocolate cake, carrot cake, whipped cream, Ben And Jerry's, Kitkat chunky. Those I still have.
    But warm bread with cheese or butter is something I have to try and avoid as I really do go nuts with that.
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Can Scotch be considered a "food"???? :laugh:
  • AshleyNicolexo_
    Options
    I'm mostly a whole foods/clean eater and have been for about 4 years now but my "weaknesses" are pizza and cake/cupcakes. Also, coffee creamer or an caramel iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts :-x
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pizza and then cheeseburgers with fries. But if something gourmet and unhealthy pops up then you can bet I want it (like rose geranium macaroons, buttermilk panna cotta, whole milk with the thickest real chocolate syrup I have ever seen straight from the dairy, and the list goes on).