Stop hating on ice cream.

Options
magerum
magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
Just because you can't fit it into your fad diet or calories, don't hate. It's fantastic. It's in integral part of my DAILY diet. I'd love to hear why it shouldn't be.

(Oh, I don't eat just a little. I eat an entire pint a day, sometimes I'll go for 16 oz of Frozen Yogurt instead though.)

-M

Replies

• monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    i had to throw it out entirely cuz i cant eat it in moderation... just me tho.
  • chimp517
    chimp517 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    100% agree with you.
  • bogensbergma
    bogensbergma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have ice cream every night and we make it part of our daily calorie count. To help with protions, we buy the individual 5.8 oz cups....Caramel Cone by Skinny cow is only 160 calories...
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Totally agree. Me too.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

^ This I understand. I had to get rid of Wheat Thins for the same reason.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'll cut someone
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Wheat Thins are the devil. I swear they are what kept me fat for years. Then those evil ****s introduced the Big Wheat Thins...ugh.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I don't really like ice cream, but then I live in a cold place.

But I eat chocolate and/or cake every day. No one can stop me.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have some most nights. I can eat a box of Klondikes or Drumsticks in one sitting, though, so I've moved on to cartons and can eat that in moderation. I do eat no sugar added stuff, but the fudge tracks flavor with sf caramel and chocolate sauce, nuts, and sometimes whipped cream is damn good.
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Hhahahhahahahahah yeah I'll hate on wheat thins with ya. Why does safeway always have to have buy 1 get 1 free deals on those ****in things? I cannot just eat the one box....

but never hate on icecream. icecream is like the bacon of the sweets world come on
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Moderation is key:D
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Did somebody say Ice Cream!!!

Love it, eat it! I will work out for an hour if I have to. Love that mess!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I want ice cream! Pity I've become mildly lactose intolerant...but at least it's teaching me to eat it in moderation whenever I have it, lawls.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    How can freezing cold food be comfort food???
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Never ever hated on ice cream! I'd run an hour just to eat ice cream!
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I freakin LOVE ice cream. There is nothing better.

I eat the Edys Slow Churned stuff because it still tastes like REAL ice cream but isn't AS crappy for you. Also, I put it in a small dish instead of a huge bowl.

But i loveeee it :love:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wheat Thins are the devil. I swear they are what kept me fat for years. Then those evil ****s introduced the Big Wheat Thins...ugh.

I feel that way about Wheat Thins as well as cheeze its and Big Cheeze its, I can only eat the big ones now, the small just aren't the same

and OP, I will NEVER hate on ice cream, I eat it whenever I want. Which actually sounds good for tonight...
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    mmmmm ice cream. yum yum.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    I eat (light recipe) vanilla ice cream practically every night, but I measure it out precisely and make it part of my calorie count. Not hard really for me to portion it on the food scale, its always 45 grams of ice cream with a black bean brownie, and the entire thing is under 200 calories.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'll cut someone

SO very true! I love the sugar free fudgecicles! Only 40 cal per. and It takes care of my ice cream cravings!