Counting Crock Pot Meals

Options
Emaginesc
Emaginesc Posts: 49 Member
I have made a couple of recipes off the Crock Pot thread. #1, you are amazing. So much love for the Cream Cheese Chicken Chili and Taco Soup. Tomorrow during our overly advertised ice storm I am making the low carb chicken teriyaki. The recipe is as follows, I take zero credit but offer thanks.

1 C Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Stevia
2 TBS Brown Sugar
1 tsp garlic salt
1/s onion
4-6 chicken breasts

I have a hard time adding mixed meals like this to my diary. For the CP cookers in MFP land, how do you or would you count this and other meals you make?

Replies

• sll1083
    sll1083 Posts: 31
    Options
    I build the recipe under the Recipe Tab. It's great...and if you make again and alter slightly you can go in and edit :)
  • whatjesseats
    whatjesseats Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I build the recipe under the Recipe Tab. It's great...and if you make again and alter slightly you can go in and edit :)

This.
  • Emaginesc
    Emaginesc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    TY, a feature I never tried but will. Thanks :)
  • brohio2013
    brohio2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks...sounds so good!
  • Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Will have to try this one
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

Yep, easiest way. I usually overestimate the servings as well, I'll program it in and put "4 servings" for the calorie breakdown, but usually I get 5-6 servings out of each recipe. So it overestimates the calories for me, to help keep me from going overboard. Don't even have to think about it that way. :)