Attn Ladies: Exercise tips for an awkward location...

Options
2»

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yes, you may not be able to spot reduce, meaning that's the only place affected, but you can focus on it! any exercise that focuses on that area will work the muscle and firm it up. as you lose weight/fat that area will get smaller. do chest flies, pull ups, push ups. arm circles... use a lot of free weights to lift. swimming is good to! You can do this!!!
  • corridor7f
    Options
    I'd say upper body weight training - things like bicep curls, chest presses, etc.

Though, no snark intended, woman of all sizes are prone to this. I think it's just part and parcel of owning a set of boobs. :P
  • TigressPat
    Options
    It's not just the bra size that matters, it's the cut of the bra. I have to order my bras online (hooray for being a weird size!) and I recently ordered one in the same size, same manufacturer as my current favorite bra. The new one gave me horrible armpit-boob-flab-overhang, and I'm not even flabby -- I'm a size 0 with under 18% body fat. Thank goodness for return policies!

So keep working on body recomposition, but get professionally fitted for a bra and then try on as many as you can in your size, to find some that work the best for you.

nice Freya bikinis!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Cant spot train. It'll go with the rest of the weight.

^^This... but as you lose weight push ups should help tone this area.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    This isn't just for women. Ive been losing weight and this has made this deposit of fat way more noticeable and its bugging the crap out of me. I just want it to go away already. I know I cant spot reduce but it needs to hurry the hell up