At home alone!! FRIDGE is calling my name

Options
I'm at home alone, Saturday night and I have just started to diet. The Fridge is calling out to me!!!
Plaese someone give me some advise on what it is I can eat to give me satisfaction without blowing it. :huh:
I have only 300 calories left for the day.

Replies

• mypal1
    mypal1 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm at home alone, Saturday night and I have just started to diet. The Fridge is calling out to me!!!
    Plaese someone give me some advise on what it is I can eat to give me satisfaction without blowing it. :huh:
    I have only 300 calories left for the day.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Mmmm pb&j, 2 slices weight watcher whole wheat bread 100 cal , 1 tbsp peanut butter 80 cal, Jam 50 cal, yummy and filling
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Second the PB Sandwich idea--maybe with a very small cup of skim milk. Just limit the PB to about 1 Tablespoon
  • mypal1
    Options
    I thought peanut butter had alot of fat?? Are we just counting calories or do we pay alot of attention to fat also???
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Everything counts! But 1 tblspoon of PB, or less (I use 1/2 Tblspn) won't hurt you.
  • mypal1
    Options
    thank you!! I think I'm going to go for that peanut butter on a whole wheat tortilla:happy:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    better n peanutbutter is sooooooooo good it only has 50 calories per tablespoon and 2.5 grams of fat. They sell it at super target.
  • christy_fl
    christy_fl Posts: 20
    Options
    Have some yogurt & go to bed!!! :yawn:

18494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Carrot and celery sticks! You'll be able to munch without tons of calories. If you have light dip 2 tbsp of that will make it even better! :flowerforyou:

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter