Help! I'm gaining weight!

Options
Hello everyone :)
I am 5' 7", and currently weigh 128 pounds.
Only a month ago, I weighed 121 pounds.
I may weigh even more, as have been indulging this weekend. :(
Does anyone know of any particular foods or exercises that are very slimming?
I am aiming to lose 1 to 2 pounds by May 12.
Thanks so much!
Gracie ;)

Replies

• ycastillo
    ycastillo Posts: 4
    Options
    You should look into Shakeology it works!

Shakeology can help you: LOSE WEIGHT, Feel Energized, Improve Digestion and Regularity, and Lower Your Cholesterol! A meal replacement that has it all, packed with over 70 vital nutrients and vitamins that will ...keep your energy charged and immune system strong! Its a WIN/WIN!

You can learn more about shakeology and order from my website:
    www.myshakeology.com/yosie0721

Its working for me and it can work for you, Im an independent Beachbody Coach, contact if you have any questions!
    Yosie
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I personally wouldn't order any weight loss products. They are expensive and they aren't permanent unless you're going to keep on using them. Follow the recommendations on MFP and you should have no problem losing a couple of pounds in the next couple of weeks.
  • lovmykids
    lovmykids Posts: 51
    Options
    It sounds like your body needed to gain a little weight. You are at a healthy weight right now aren't you!!
  • skatjon
    skatjon Posts: 29
    Options
    lean protein (turkey breast, chicken breast, white fish), veggies, no added sugar, 5 to 6 smaall meals a day, and cardio with some resistance training!!! Make sure you are eating enough calories to burn fat, if not you are only going to lose water weight or muscle.
  • Melwith9
    Melwith9 Posts: 17
    Options
    You can totally do 1-2 pounds in that timing.. use your food tracker here... lots and lots of veggies, fruits, lean proteins, less sugar (you can have a treat here or there) kick up your cardio and add in some strength training..In fact.. if you do all this you could very likely lose more then 2 pounds.