I weigh less than my hubs!!! :)

Replies

• kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    You look like a model (!) and congrats on your weight loss!!

Here's bad: weighing more than your husband when your husband is 6'5" and weighs 195 and you're 5'2" and weigh, well... more than that. :) So I can totally relate to being happy about weighing less than your husband! LOL
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Im in the same boat and need to lose the same amount. How many cals. And what was your work out routine like! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    great job You look amazing Its always nice to weight less than your hubby :)
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Beautiful in your wedding dress, looking great today!! Nice work.
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    you look amazing. congrats on your loss! you go girlie
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Very beautiful girl, before and now!! What amazes me is most women obsess about losing weight before they get married, look at you.... kicking it in the *kitten* after. You are awesome, congratulations, and the best on the rest of your journey. :drinker:
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    YAY! So proud of you!!
  • You just gave me another source of motivation! When I met my husband I weighed less than him by 30-40 pounds and now I weigh more than him! I can't wait to way less than him!!! awwwwwwwww, thanks for sharing! and you LOOK amazing!!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    You look great!
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    Well of course I started @ the general 1200 MFP gave me but that was not good for me. I used to get dizzy and had no energy to even work out. I bumped it to 1600 and that was so much better! I then felt like I had more energy to exercise and didn't feel like I was depriving myself of anything. I am @ 1350 a day now but I also work out like a maniac 5 days a week for at least 50 minutes. Once in a while instead of the gym I do a bike ride on the trail instead :)
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    You guys are so sweet thanks!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Great job!!!! That is amazing. I too weigh more than my hubby but am working hard to put him back in place as the biggest. :)
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Thanks for info
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    You look great!
  • findgod2findlife
    findgod2findlife Posts: 27 Member
    Your success was very refreshing to me!! This is one of my major goals! :)
  • congrats! you look absolutly beautiful.
  • You look wonderful!! Keep up the great work!

28584213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    That is awesome!!! I am hoping for the same story one day (hopefully sooner than later) You two are the cutest couple!!!!!!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    You look like a model (!) and congrats on your weight loss!!

Here's bad: weighing more than your husband when your husband is 6'5" and weighs 195 and you're 5'2" and weigh, well... more than that. :) So I can totally relate to being happy about weighing less than your husband! LOL

My hub is 6'1" and 180-185
    I'm super close to Onederland but not yet and I'm 5'4"
    I feel ya!
  • Great job, you look fantastic and very happy. I can't wait for the day I can relate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!